"Yes. Definitely. It's going to be a girl, I can feel it." Shawn said. We laughed and Dr. Ackles put the gel on me and moved the thing around.

"It looks like you were right Dad." Dr. Ackles said. Shawn's eyes widened.

"We're having a girl?" Shawn asked. Dr. Ackles nodded.

"Yup. In six months you'll have a daughter." She said. We thanked her and she left the room after giving us the ultrasound pictures.

"There's our little girl." I said. Shawn nodded and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"My little princess." Shawn said.

"What about me? I thought I was your princess?" I asked teasingly. Shawn kissed the side of my head.

"You got bumped up to queen because of your bump." Shawn said, and I laughed. We soon went home and sat on the couch. Shawn kept looking at my belly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just so happy that my little girl is in there. Here, come sit in front of me." Shawn said as he spread his legs a little so I could sit in between them. I sat in between his legs and leaned back against his chest. He put his hands on my belly and rubbed it. I smiled.

"You like to rub my belly, don't you?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yeah. You don't mind it, do you?" Shawn asked. I shook my head no.

"Of course not. Shawn, she's your baby too. You can touch my belly as much as you want." I said, and Shawn smiled.

"I love you my queen, and I love our little princess too." Shawn said. I smiled.

"Well we love our king, which is you." I said and I turned around in time to see Shawn smile. The next day we went shopping for maternity clothes and then announced on Instagram that we would be expecting a baby in six months. Almost all of the comments were positive, causing Shawn and I to be very happy.

Four months later, when I was seven months pregnant, Shawn had an event to go to.

"Do you want to come with me? You don't have to if you don't feel up to it." Shawn asked and said. I held his face in my hands.

"I'll go with you Shawn. It'll give me a good reason to wear that black maternity dress." I said with a smile. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, but if you start feeling like we should leave at any point, tell me right away, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you promise that you'll tell me?" He asked. I nodded.

"I promise you that I will tell you." I said. Shawn smiled and kissed my cheek, causing me to pout.

"What? Why are you pouting?" Shawn asked.

"Because you didn't kiss me on the lips." I said. Shawn threw his head back with laughter before putting his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. Shawn and I pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded. The next day I put on the black dress that would show off my baby bump. I decided against wearing heels and chose to wear some black flats instead, even though that would show how much shorter I am in comparison to Shawn. Oh well. I did my makeup - just some eyeliner and mascara - and curled my hair slightly so it was wavier. I then stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, where Shawn was. His jaw dropped when he saw me.