180. You're A Singer & He Tweets You

Start from the beginning

"You don't need it since you're already gorgeous but yeah, sure." She said. I smiled and put on some eyeliner and mascara. Soon, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and Shawn Mendes, my idol and celebrity crush, was standing in front of me with a bouquet of roses in his hands. I smiled.

"These are for you." Shawn said as he handed me the flowers.

"Thank you! They're beautiful. Come on in." I said. He came into the studio.

"They may be beautiful but not as beautiful as you." He said, causing me to blush. We sat down on the couch and I smiled at him.

"Thank you. So, where should we go for our first date?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment.

"Well, there's not many places where we can have privacy in LA. I'm not quite sure to be honest, I didn't really think this through. Sorry." Shawn said with a laugh as his face turned red.

"It's okay. We'll figure something out." I said.

"Well what if we all leave you guys alone and you two can just hang out here?" Victoria asked. I looked at Shawn.

"Would you mind that?" I asked. He shook his head.

"As long as I get a date with you, I'm happy." He said, causing me to blush, which then caused him to laugh. My heart fluttered when he laughed. Everyone left and then it was just the two of us.

"I have to say, I have had a major crush on you for a long time." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Well I've had a major crush on you for a long time too." Shawn said.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yup. You're so damn gorgeous and beautiful and stunning. You're the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." Shawn said. My jaw dropped.

"Shawn that can't be true, you've seen tons and tons and tons of girls." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Yeah, and not a single one of them compares to you. Thanks for responding to my tweet by the way. I didn't think that you would see it and I thought that I would have to delete it." Shawn said. I smiled.

"Well, Victoria, my manager, started freaking out so we all asked her what was going on and then she told me to check your Twitter and that's when I started fangirling a bit." I said with a laugh. Shawn smiled.

"Well I'm glad that you said yes to being my Valentine or else I would have been very lonely." Shawn said.

"I'm glad that you asked me to be your Valentine or else I would have had to stay in the studio with a bunch of goofballs for a few more hours." I said with a laugh and Shawn laughed too. He then looked at the papers that were on the little coffee table in front of us.

"Mind if I take a look?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not at all. Go ahead." I said. Shawn moved closer to me, so close that our legs were touching, and he looked at the papers that had lyrics on them. I felt tense and unsure of what to do. What are you supposed to do when you're sitting right next to a guy that you have a major crush on?

"Oh crap, do you mind me sitting this close to you?" Shawn asked. It was as if he had read my mind, but I shook my head no.

"No. This is fine. But you can move if you want to." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"I'll be honest, I don't really want to." Shawn said. I blushed and smiled as I nodded. Shawn then turned back to the papers.

"Do you think that the lyrics sound good?" I asked. Shawn looked surprised.