176. Shawn Makes You Angry & Jealous pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm just trying to go for a walk with a friend." He said.

"I know that! But do you want rumors to start flying around?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment before he shook his head.

"No." He said.

"Exactly. See, I'm not trying to control you Shawn." I said.

"I'm going to ask you a question, and I need you to be honest with me." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Are you back to being jealous of my friendship with Camila?" Shawn asked. I hung my head and sighed.

"Yes." I said as I looked at him. Usually, when I get jealous, Shawn comforts me. Now? Now he just looks angry.

"Why? You and I are married Y/n. There's no need for you to be jealous." He said.

"I don't know! I can't control it Shawn!" I said, getting upset too.

"If I had known that a marriage to you was going to be like this, I never would have proposed." Shawn said. My eyes widened and I choked back a sob.

"Wh - what did you just say?" I asked. His eyes widened as realization hit him.

"Fuck baby, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean it." He said as he tried to come closer to me.

"Get away from me. You know what? We have been here for two days, and both days we've gotten into a fight. I need to go home. I need to buy a ticket back to Boston." I said as I started to cry.

"No, no, no. Please baby. Don't go." He pleaded. I held up the hand that my wedding ring was on.

"Do you want me to take the ring off? Is that what you want? Because if that's what you want, I'll do it." I asked and said. Shawn shook his head violently.

"No! Don't take it off! Please don't go babe." Shawn pleaded.

"You know me Shawn, and you know that my biggest fear is that you're going to stop loving me and leave me. And you also know, that when I get upset, I need to be alone. So right now, I'm going to go to Andrew's room and buy a plane ticket back to Boston. I'll see you when I get home." I said, and walked out of the room. Camila was in the hallway.

"What's wrong?" She asked when she saw me sobbing. I used my hotel key to open the door for her.

"Shawn and I just got into a fight and I'm going home." I said. Shawn then came to the door.

"Baby, I'll cancel the rest of my interviews and fly home with you." Shawn said. I shook my head no.

"No. I need to be alone. Don't cancel your interviews and we'll talk when you get home." I said. Shawn had tears running down his face.

"Are you still going to text me goodmorning and good night?" Shawn asked, mentioning something that I always do when we're away from each other. I nodded.

"Yes. Just please let me be alone." I said, and walked to Andrew's door. Shawn watched. Andrew opened the door and when he saw me, he had a look of panic on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at Shawn, my husband, who was staring at me, and then at Andrew.

"Can I come in please?" I asked. Andrew nodded and let me in. We sat on the couch and I sobbed as I told him everything.

"Why the hell did he get so upset?" Andrew asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know but I need to buy a plane ticket to go home." I said.

"I'll pay for it." Andrew said. I shook my head.

"No, I would feel bad if you did that." I said.