176. Shawn Makes You Angry & Jealous pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Where do you want me to go? I don't know the area." I said. Shawn shrugged.

"I don't know. You'll figure it out." Shawn said. I then stood up, grabbed my phone, and left the room. I stood in the hallway for a moment, not knowing where to go before I headed to Andrew's room. Andrew is Shawn's manager. I knocked on the door and he soon opened it up and gave me a confused look.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Andrew asked.

"Shawn basically just kicked me out of the hotel room so he could spend alone time with Camila and I don't know where to go." I said. Andrew's eyes widened as he opened the door further.

"Come on in. I didn't even know that Camila was in town." He said as I sat on the couch in his hotel room. I nodded.

"Yeah. And, ever since Camila and her boyfriend broke up, those old feelings of jealousy have come back." I said. Andrew sat down next to me and nodded.

"Does Shawn know this?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I know that him and I have that no secret pact but I don't want to bother him or upset him or anything." I said. Andrew frowned.

"It wouldn't upset him or anything. He would want you to be open and honest with him." Andrew said. I nodded.

"Yeah. That's true." I said.

"So he seriously kicked you out of the hotel room?" Andrew asked. I nodded and explained to him everything that happened. Andrew was in shock. "Yeah you hang out with them because she's your friend too."

"Yeah I know. And I thought that Shawn loved the fact that her and I were good friends, you know?" I asked. Andrew nodded.

"Yeah." He said. My phone rang. It was Shawn.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Camila and I are going to go for a walk around town with Jake near us. I just wanted to let you know." Shawn said.

"Hold on, I need to talk to you." I said, and hung up. I told Andrew what Shawn had just said.

"It's not going to look good for him to be out for a walk with another woman that isn't his wife." Andrew said. I nodded.

"Exactly." I said, and went back to mine and Shawn's hotel room. When I walked in, Shawn had his arms folded across his chest. Oh no.

"What's up?" Shawn asked.

"Can I talk to you alone please? Like, in the bathroom or something?" I asked.

"Oh I can step out." Camila said.

"No you're fine." Shawn said as he stared daggers at me. What was up with him?

"No really, just come get me in the hallway when you're done talking." Camila said and walked out our hotel room door.

"What the hell is so important?" Shawn asked. I took a step back, surprised that my husband of seven months was acting like this.

"Okay first of all, calm down and chill out a little. Second of all, Andrew and I don't think that it's a good idea for you to be walking around town with a woman that isn't your wife." I said. Shawn threw his arms up in the air.

"What so you're controlling me now?" He asked.

"I'm not trying to control you Shawn, I'm just talking about publicity, and Andrew agreed with me." I said.

"Oh so now you're going to put the blame on my manager?" Shawn asked.

"No, if you were listening, I took the blame too." I said. Shawn scoffed and shook his head.