"Don't ever talk about my wife like that ever again. If you're a true fan, you'll respect her. She gave me the gift of being a father, and that's the best gift that I could have ever asked for. My wife is absolutely perfect for me, and everyone that knows us says that and also says that we were made for each other. If Y/n has changed me in any way, it's that she's changed me into a better man." I said. Arabella leaned forward a little bit as if she was about to whisper a secret.

"Shawn, Rose probably isn't even yours. Y/n probably slept around with a bunch of guys and doesn't even know who the father is." Arabella said.

"Don't ever say that ever again. Y/n would never do that to me, and if Rose isn't my daughter, why is it that she looks just like me?" I asked. Arabella shook her head and shrugged her shoulders just as the cops were pulling up. Arabella saw them and her eyes went wide.

"You guys called the cops on me?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said. The cops walked up to us.

"What seems to be the problem?" One of the cops asked just as my wife was coming back down the stairs. Rose must have been in her crib because she wasn't in Y/n's arms.

"This girl, Arabella, has been stalking me for years. She would show up at the airport in Toronto whenever I got back and tonight she just randomly showed up at our front door, ringing our doorbell and waking my wife, my three month old daughter and I, all up. When she saw my daughter, she asked if she could hold her and didn't like it when my wife said no. When I asked her how she got our address she just shrugged and said that she had her ways. Just before you guys pulled up, she told me that my wife isn't right for me and that my daughter probably isn't even mine and that my wife probably slept around and doesn't know who the father is. I know for a fact that Rose is my daughter and I'm sick of this girl stalking me." I said. The cops nodded. I felt bad that my wife had to hear some of that.

"Okay. Would you guys like to press charges?" One of the cops asked. I looked at my wife and we both nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"Shawn! Come on!" Arabella said. I shook my head.

"I'm sick of you stalking me. Stay away from my family and I." I said. I was pissed. The cops put cuffs on Arabella.

"We're going to need you two to write some statements for us." The other cop said. Y/n and I nodded and got our shoes on as the cops took Arabella to the police cruiser.

"Should I let Rose sleep? I finally got her to fall back to sleep." Y/n asked and said. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. Y/n nodded but grabbed a baby monitor in case Rose cried while we were outside. Y/n took my hand and we walked outside together. My wife has always said that my touch makes her feel warm and safe, so I'm hoping the feeling of safety that I give her is helping her right now. Y/n and I filled out statements. Due to the fact that Y/n had mainly been upstairs with Rose, my statement was longer. Y/n and I handed the statements to the cops.

"Thank you." They said as they took them.

"You're welcome. Um, how would I go about getting a restraining order against her? I mean, her showing up at the airport is one thing, but she can't just show up at my house in the middle of the night and wake up my wife and little daughter." I asked and said. The police officers told us what to do and when they left, Y/n and I went back inside.

"Did she really say that about me? Did she really say that I slept around and that I probably don't even know who Rose's father is?" Y/n asked once we got back inside and shut the door. I sighed and nodded. Tears formed in Y/n's eyes.

"Yes." I said.

"Shawn, you know that I would never do that to you, right? You're the only one for me, you're the only one that I want." Y/n asked and said. I pulled her in for a hug. As I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Of course I know that honey, and you're the only one for me, the only one that I want too." I said. Y/n nodded her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and swayed us from side to side.

"Can we go back to bed now please and then just spend time with Rose tomorrow?" Y/n asked. I nodded my head.

"Of course. I love to spend time with my two favorite girls." I said. Y/n looked up at me and smiled. She had stopped crying by now.

"Mr. Mendes?" Y/n asked. I smiled at her.

"Yes my lovely Mrs. Mendes?" I asked.

"Can I have a kiss please?" Y/n asked. I chuckled.

"My love, you never have to ask. Come here." I said. I leaned down as Y/n cupped the back of my neck. When our lips met and moved in sync with each other, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt sparks shoot through my whole body. Y/n and I pulled away when we heard Rose crying. We turned off the hallway light that had been on and went into Rose's nursery.

"It's okay, Mommy and Daddy are here, and we're never going to let anything bad happen to you." Y/n said. I smiled and nodded as I watched my wife pick our daughter up.

"Nope. Never. Do you want to sleep on my chest Rosie?" I asked, even though I knew that she wasn't going to respond. Instead, she just looked at me and smiled.

"Oh she smiled at you!" Y/n said. I chuckled.

"Can I take her please?" I asked. Y/n nodded.

"Of course." She said as she gently handed me my daughter. The three of us then went into mine and Y/n's bedroom and got into bed. I laid down on my back and placed Rose so she was on her stomach, laying on my chest. I smiled at her.

"She's so beautiful." I said as Y/n cuddled up to my side.

"She really is. Good night my hubby and baby." Y/n said. I chuckled and watched as Rose closed her eyes as I gently rubbed her back.

"Good night my wifey and the mother of my child." I said, and with that, we all fell asleep. I love my little family so much.