158. A Long Distance Relationship & A Fight

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome. Bye Y/n." Andrew said.

"Bye." I said, and we hung up. Hours went by with no word from Shawn, making me even more nervous. We always talk to each other throughout the day. I tried calling him again, but it was to no avail. I was pacing around the living room, lost in my own thoughts, when the doorbell rang. I opened up the door and my jaw dropped. Shawn stood there, his luggage behind him as he held a bouquet of roses.

"Hi." He practically whispered. I pulled him in the house and hugged him as I began to cry.

"Hi." I said. Shawn rubbed my back.

"It's okay baby, I'm here honey, I'm right here. Why are you crying my love?" Shawn asked. I pulled away from the hug a little but kept my hands on his cheeks.

"I just, I hadn't heard from you in hours and I was worried that you were still upset with me and that I was going to lose you, so I'm just really happy to see you right now." I said. Shawn pulled me in for a hug again.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry that I made you think that, and I'm so sorry that I made you doubt the fact that I love you." Shawn said. I winced when he said that.

"Andrew told you that?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, he did. I do truly love you Y/n. You make me the happiest man alive and I'm so sorry that I got upset with you. I just felt bad because I was so far away from you and I felt like I couldn't do anything to help you with your sleep. I shouldn't have gotten upset with you honey, I'm sorry." Shawn said. I pulled away from the hug and held his face in my hands.

"It's okay baby. I forgive you." I said. Shawn smiled. He then completely pulled away from our hug and handed me the bouquet of roses.

"I almost forgot, these are for you." Shawn said. I smiled as I took them.

"Thank you baby. They're beautiful. Let me go put them in a vase." I said, but before I could walk away, Shawn gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him. I giggled.

"I've missed your kisses baby, and I really want one right now." Shawn said. My smile widened.

"Well then, you'll get one." I said. Shawn smiled and put his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as I felt my heart race like crazy, like it was going to beat out of my chest, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. I suddenly remembered something and pulled away from the kiss with wide eyes.

"What's up babe?" Shawn asked.

"It's cold out and all of your luggage is out there." I said. Shawn threw his head back with laughter.

"I'll go grab it." Shawn said.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"No. Go put the flowers in a vase and then sit on the couch honey. I'll be right there." Shawn said. I nodded and put the flowers in a vase, but when I saw that he was struggling to keep the door open as he brought in his luggage, I ran over to help him.

"Here, let me help you." I said.

"Baby, I'm fine." Shawn said.

"You're struggling to keep the door open. Let me help you." I said. Shawn finally nodded as we carried his luggage up the stairs and into our bedroom. We finally got all of his luggage inside and he sat down on the bed and patted it so I would sit next to him.

"Do you want to take a nap love?" Shawn asked. I moved so our legs were touching and Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned on him.

"No. I mean, I wouldn't mind laying in bed with you but I wouldn't want to fall asleep. I just want to talk to you and hear your voice. Your voice is my favorite voice to hear." I said, and I could hear Shawn smiling. He kissed the top of my head, causing me to smile.