158. A Long Distance Relationship & A Fight

Start from the beginning

"Woah, woah, slow down. What exactly happened?" Andrew asked. I explained everything to him as I began to cry.

"Andrew, it's so hard to be in a long distance relationship with the love of my life, and I don't even know what just happened. He was fine one second, and then upset the next. I miss him so fucking much and I don't want to fight with him." I said as I cried.

"Listen, I know you don't want to fight with him, and I don't know why he was acting like that, but I'll get to the bottom of this and get back to you, okay?" Andrew asked.

"Okay. Can I tell you something else?" I asked.

"Of course." Andrew said.

"This may sound selfish but... tour starts soon for him, and I know that he loves being in the studio but I just really want him to be home so we can spend some time together before he has to get back on the road." I said.

"I understand. That's not selfish at all. I've seen you guys, and to say that you guys are soulmates is an understatement. You love him and he loves you. I'll talk to him." Andrew said. I sighed.

"It doesn't exactly feel like he loves me right now." I said.

"Y/n, he does, trust me. I have to go talk to him, but I'll talk to you later, okay?" Andrew asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Okay. Thank you so much Andrew." I said.

"You're welcome Y/n. Bye." Andrew said.

"Bye." I said, and hung up. I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend, Grace.

Me: Hey, do you want to come over? I'm having a hard time and I just really need someone right now...

Grace: Sure, I'll be right over.

Sure enough, true to her word, Grace was at my house within fifteen minutes of our texting conversation. I opened the front door and hugged Grace tightly.

"What's going on?" Grace asked. I sat down on the couch with her and told her everything.

"I mean, you know that I get emotional, or maybe extra emotional, when I don't get much sleep, and I just don't understand why he so randomly got upset with me. I wasn't even trying to imply anything." I said as I cried again. Grace nodded.

"Yeah, I don't understand that either. I know you miss him, but you'll see him again soon, right?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, it like, a week or two." I said. Grace nodded. She could tell that I wasn't happy about how long I had to wait until I saw Shawn again. She hung out at mine and Shawn's house for a little bit longer before letting me be alone.

"Everything will get better. I promise." Grace said. I hugged her, nodded, and said goodbye to her. A few hours went by and I still hadn't heard from Andrew, nor had I heard from Shawn. I became nervous. I then pulled out my phone again and tried to call Shawn. He didn't answer, so I called Andrew. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hey Y/n." Andrew said.

"Hey. Did you talk to Shawn?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah. He got upset with himself for getting upset with you and making you feel that way." Andrew said.

"Okay. I tried calling him but he didn't answer." I said. There was a pause.

"Yeah, he's just busy with some stuff right now. Don't worry Y/n, he'll talk to you as soon as he can, okay?" Andrew said and asked.

"Okay. Can you tell him I love him please?" I asked.

"Of course." Andrew said.

"Thank you." I said.