136. "Daddy Come Home." pt. 2

ابدأ من البداية

"Nope, it's not a crime at all. Do you think that it would be a crime if I wanted to admire my amazing wife's gorgeously beautiful face?" Shawn asked, causing me to blush, which caused him to laugh. I buried my face in his chest.

"Stopppp. I'm not even that pretty." I said. Shawn pulled away a little and held my face in his hands.

"Baby, what are talking about?" Shawn asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like I'm pretty unless I'm wearing makeup." I said. Shawn pulled me close to him.

"Oh honey, you don't need that junk on your gorgeous face to look pretty. You're already the prettiest, most beautiful, most gorgeous girl ever. Please don't ever doubt that my love." Shawn said. I nodded my head against his chest.

"I love you Mr. Mendes." I said, looking up at Shawn. He smiled down at me.

"I love you too Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. I smiled at my name.

"We've been married for six years and being called your wife or Mrs. Mendes will never get old." I said, causing Shawn to chuckle lightly.

"Well I love calling you Mrs. Mendes and referring to you as my wife, because guess what?" Shawn asked.

"What?" I asked.

"That's what you are." He said. I smiled at him and kissed him again. The kiss quickly became heated but then we heard little feet padding down the hall. Shawn and I immediately pulled away. Shawn leaned over to whisper in my ear. "This isn't over."

"Mumma? Daddy?" Rose asked. Shawn and I sat up.

"What's up sweet pea?" Shawn asked as she walked around to his side of the bed so he could pick her up, which he gladly did, and put her on his lap.

"I missed my Daddy." She said as she sat closer to him so she could wrap her arms around him and hug him.

"I missed you too, my sweet princess. Daddy's going to try and nap some more, do you want to lay with Mommy and I?" Shawn asked her. Her whole face lit up and she nodded.

"Yeah!" She practically yelled. Shawn and I put our fingers to our lips.

"Shhh, you're brother's sleeping." Shawn said.

"No he's not." Jake said as he walked in. I picked him up and put him on the bed with us.

"Should we all nap together as a family?" I asked Shawn. He smiled and nodded.

"I would love that." Shawn said. Shawn and I put Jake in the middle of us, Rose closer to him, facing him, and Jake laying next to me. Suddenly, Rose spoke up.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes princess?" He asked.

"Did you see that we're all matching?" She asked.

"No. You are?" He asked.

"Yup. We're all wearing our youth hoodies." She said. Shawn looked at me and I nodded.

"That's great! I'll look when I get up and then, if it's okay with you guys, I'll take a picture of you guys and then post it on Instagram. Is that okay?" Shawn asked. We all nodded.

"Yeah." Jake and Rose said at the same time. I smiled and nodded.

"All right then. Let's get some rest." Shawn said. We soon all fell asleep. When I woke up, I was alone. I went downstairs and heard giggling coming in the kitchen.

"I want a little sister Daddy." I heard Rose say. I stopped while walking down the stairs so I could listen.

"Yeah?" Shawn asked.