"Well if you look over there, that might change." Jimmy said, pointing to behind. I looked, and there she was. I clapped my hands together and smiled as wide as I could. I stood up and offered my hand so my precious girlfriend could carefully walk up the three steps to where I was while she was wearing black heels. She was wearing a white dress that had black birds all over it. I pulled her in for a hug as soon as I could.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her while we hugged.

"I thought that I would surprise you." She said, beaming at me. I kissed her forehead.

"Well thank you for this. Here come sit with me." I said. She shook Jimmy's hand and then sat down next to me. I interlaced my fingers with hers and then brought her hand to my lips so I could place a gentle kiss there. There crowd awww'd.

"So, Shawn, how are you feeling now that you've been reunited with Y/n?" Jimmy asked.

"Very, very, happy. Like, I don't think that I can stop smiling right now." I said with a laugh.

"And how do you feel Y/n?" Jimmy asked her. I looked over at her. Holy crap she's gorgeous. She smiled.

"Basically the same way." She said.

"Now, Shawn has been nominated for two Grammy's, what was your reaction, as his girlfriend, when you found that out?" Jimmy asked Y/n. She smiled and got a nostalgic look on her face.

"I started to cry happy tears, and then I called Shawn and we cried happy tears together. I kept telling him how proud of him I was and I still am extremely proud of him. I've been calling it, I knew that he would get nominated someday." Y/n said the last sentence while looking at me. I nodded.

"It's true! For years she's been saying that I'm going to be nominated so when we were crying over the phone together, she goes 'I called this! Didn't I call this?' and it was just really nice. Actually, when I saw her for the first time after I had been nominated, she kicked me out of the house for an hour, and when I got back, she had hung a banner that said 'congratulations' on the wall, she had made me dinner, and then she pulled out two presents! She got me this amazing watch which I'm wearing right now, and a song writing journal and she had written in the journal how much she loves me and how proud of me she is. This girl is amazing." I said with a smile.

Y/n squeezed my hand and I looked over to see her smiling at me. The crowd awww'd again, and this time Y/n looked at the crowd. Suddenly I could see the fear on her face. She doesn't like being in front of a lot of people. I squeezed her hand and she looked at me and smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Just focus me and, just me." I whispered in her ear, but other people could probably hear what I said. She smiled at me again and nodded. I kissed her hand again.

Soon, the interview was over but Y/n seemed nervous by the crowd for the rest of it and Y/n and I went back to my dressing room.

"Hey guys, would you mind giving Y/n and I some alone time?" I asked my bodyguard, Jake and my manager, Andrew. They nodded and left the room. I pulled Y/n in for a hug.

"I missed you and I just needed to see you." She said. I nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you too my love. Are you okay?" I said and asked. She nodded and fake smiled.

"Yeah." She said, but her lip twitched, indicating to me that she was lying. I shook my head.

"Now you're not. Did the crowd make you anxious?" I asked. She nodded as she looked down. I put my finger underneath her chin and lifter her head up so she would look me in the eyes.

"It's okay. Once you focused on me, and just me, you were fine, right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. You always make me feel better." She said, making me smile.

"Let's sit down." I said, bringing her over to the couch. We sat down and just stared at each other while smiling for a few moments. Soon, she leaned over and put her lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I went and opened the door, it was Jimmy and I invited him in.

"Hey, I just wanted to check on Y/n, you seemed nervous at one point." Jimmy said to my girlfriend, who nodded her head.

"Yeah, I just don't like big crowds, but Shawn being there helped me." She said. He nodded.

"Well I'm glad that you have a great guy here to help you. I'll see you in a little bit Shawn, it was so nice meeting you Y/n." Jimmy said and shook her hand before heading out of our room. I sat back down on the couch with my amazing girlfriend.

"How long are you with me for, my love?" I asked Y/n as I nuzzled my face into her neck. She stroked my head.

"A week." She said.

"I wish it was longer." I said.

"I know honey, I do too, but then it will another week and we'll be back together again." She said. I nodded and relaxed more into her touch. I heard another knock at the door before Andrew walked in.

"Oh, um, sorry to interrupt but they want you out there Shawn." He said. I groaned but got up. Before I left the room I looked back at Y/n.

"Cuddles later?" I asked. Y/n smiled and nodded. Once I was done at Jimmy's show, Y/n, Andrew, Jake and I headed back to my hotel, but Y/n and I had our own room of course. We walked in the door and Y/n immediately took her heels off.

"My feet are freaking killing me." She said. I frowned.

"I'm sorry honey. What can I do?" I said and asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Can you help me take the dress off and then maybe massage my feet please? Sorry if the massaging is too gross." She said. I shook my head and chuckled.

"It's okay honey. Is this a new dress? I've never seen you in it before." I asked and said. She giggled and nodded.

"Yup. Brand new. I bought it just for this. Do you like it or no?" She asked nervously as I unzipped the dress. I kissed her now bare shoulder.

"Honey, you look stunning but then again you always look stunning. My love, you are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, every single nice word that I can think of. But do you want to know when you look the most beautiful?" I asked her as she blushed and smiled. She nodded at me.

"Yeah." She said as we sat down on the bed.

"You look the most beautiful when you're not wearing any of this makeup. You look the most beautiful when you're wearing sweats. You look the most beautiful when you're not even trying to look beautiful. You don't need any of this makeup my love." I said. She smiled at me and kissed me again. We pulled away and I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom.

"Shawn what are you doing?" She asked while giggling.

"I'm going to take this stuff off of you." I said. I put her on the sink and stood in between her legs as I wiped the makeup off. "You don't need this stuff on your face honey. I wish that you would wear it less often."

"I love you." She said, not responding to what I had just said, but I still smiled at her.

"I love you too." I said. Soon, there was no more makeup on her and we both changed into sweatpants and sweatshirts. "There, now you look the most gorgeous." I said, causing her to smile.

"I missed your smell. I missed everything about you Shawn. I missed you so much Shawn." She said.

"I missed everything about you too Y/n. Come on, let's sleep." I said. She nodded her head against my chest.

"Good night bubs." She said, and I smiled at the nickname.

"Good night bubs." I said. I love this beautiful girl and her surprises so much.