You quit your job

You had gotten a new job recently, one you thought would be good for you but after the first week you were completely regretting accepting it. You had come home crying to Demi multiple times and you called her throughout the day in tears, your job was demeaning and your boss and coworkers were treating you unfairly. Demi sat you down one evening after you'd had a nice warm shower to help you relax, telling you how hard it was for her to sit back and watch you being treated the way you were. You poured your heart out to her, telling her how you felt as thought they were treating you based on you dating Demi, you felt like you were being pushed harder than your coworkers and your boss was taking advantage of how hardworking you were. So you two discussed your options, Demi promising that she'd take care of you and would never think less of you if you decided to quit. She promised she'd take care of you and get you whatever you needed, something you were already aware of and were extremely grateful for.

You walked into work the next morning but with a different purpose. You weren't dressed in your work clothes, instead they were held in your hands as you walked to your boss's office. Knocking politely before entering and putting all the things they gave you for the job on his desk taking him by complete surprise. "Hello y/n. How may I help you?" "Don't start, please. I came here to tell you that I'm quitting." "Why?" "I just don't feel that this job is for me and I'm just not feeling like myself, I'm gonna take some time for myself. I rushed in to getting a job too quickly and I'm just not ready to do this." "Um.. alright then. Is there something that I did or that your coworkers did?" You paused and bit your lip, debating on whether or not to tell him the truth. You decided not to and just be the bigger person. You shook your head before sticking your hand out. "I appreciate you giving me this opportunity. Thank you very much, sir." He shook your hand and smiled. "Not a problem. Take care." You smiled before walking out and past your coworkers who were shocked that you'd actually quit, a smirk on your face as you walked to the car where Demi was waiting for you.

"Hey princess! How'd it go?" "Great. I didn't tell him the complete truth but I just wanna put this behind me, find better opportunities and focus on you for a while." "That sounds absolutely perfect. So do you feel better?" You nodded your head and leaned in to kiss her, your lips staying locked on hers for a couple minutes before you pulled away with a smile on your face. "You already seem happier and more relaxed. Do you want to go get some lunch?" You nodded your head once more, Demi pecking your lips before starting the car and driving off, the both of you excited that you got to leave this chapter behind you and start a new one, a better one.