Cute moments (3)

When Demi had a bad day she always knew you'd be there to make it better. You were laying on the bed together where she insisted on tons of cuddles and being the small spoon. She had her head on your chest which also gave her the perfect opportunity to kiss your collarbones and neck as she pleased, something about that was incredibly soothing for her and how could you complain? You stared at the tv as new girl played in the background as you ran your fingers through her sleek hair. She kissed your neck softly, letting her lips linger as her eyes closed. "You're making me sleepy again y/n." "Good. You had a hard day Demi. Close your eyes, get some sleep baby." "You sure?" "Mmhmm." "Okay. You'll stay here the whole time?" "Yes." "Good. I love you." You repeated the words back to her as you watched her drift in to dreamland.

As much as you wanted to watch tv and cuddle with her, you could always tell when her day was bad even though sometimes she'd try to keep it to herself. You watched as her chest rose up and down, her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks making you smile as you watched her sleep peacefully. Oh how you lucky you were to be able to love her everyday, to call her yours.