Cold hands

It was winter time and the snow was falling down making the city look like a winter wonderland. You were in awe of how beautiful everything looked covered in snow which led you to begging Demi to go for a walk in the city to look at all the Christmas lights and snow. She couldn't resist when you gave her the puppy eyes, slipping on her jacket, boots, and a pair of gloves before grabbing your hands as you strolled through the city hand in hand.

Only ten minutes through you started to shiver, your jacket was keeping your arms warm but you had forgotten gloves and you were really regretting it. Demi looked over at you and noticed that your hands were bare and now red. "Cold?" You hesitatingly nodded and Demi smiled at you, grabbing your hands and wrapping them in hers. She blew out a few heavy breaths on them, the mixture of the cold air and her warm breath sent chills down your spine. "You good?" You nodded and giggled, resting your head on her shoulder as she ran her hands over yours in hopes to warm them up.

She eventually stopped and slid off her gloves. She grabbed your hands and put them on yours making you frown. "But now your hands will be cold Demi." She shrugged and wrapped her arm around your waist to keep you close to her. "It's worth it as long as you're nice and toasty." She kissed your cold cheek as you continued to stroll hand in hand for a while until you guys got too cold and decided to head home where you snuggled close to the fire wrapped up in each other's arms as you sipped on some hot chocolate.