The night before she leaves for tour

You were dreading it. The week had flown by and the night before Demi would leave for tour for 6 months had arrived. You two had spent the entire day together and now it was evening time. Demi had asked you to come along, but you had a life of your own and things to do, and as painful as it was for her she understood. You two were laying on the bed in the dark, the only light was from the moon shining through the window. It was quiet for the most part except the sound of your lips colliding with hers every chance you two had and the sounds of your hearts beating in time together. Your hands were intertwined with hers as you stared into her eyes while she stared back into yours. "I don't want you to go." "Me neither. I mean, I do. I love my fans and my job, but it kills me thinking of you on your own here for six damn months." You nodded your head and bit your lip, praying that this wouldn't be the moment you'd break down into tears. "I knew what I was agreeing to when we began dating but I didn't realize how hard it would be. Demi, I'm scared. I've never been in a long distance relationship before. What if we can't handle it?" "Princess we'll be fine. Look, I'll admit it's not easy. Long distance relationships are difficult but I know we can make it through this. It's only gonna make us stronger, angel. You're really fucking amazing and I'm not gonna let this tear us apart, okay." "Okay." You kissed her once again before you couldn't hold the tears back any longer and pulled away, turning your face away from hers and sitting up to face the other way.

Demi sat up and crawled over next to you, one of her hands going to rub your back and the other grabbing your hands in hers, placing them in her lap. "Y/N it's okay." "I'm sorry." "Don't apologize. Princess, it's okay. It's okay to cry." "I'm just really gonna miss you. I don't know if I'll have time to fly out and see you even though I want to, I really do. Six months without kissing you and hugging you, without you comforting me after a bad day or a nightmare. Six months without you singing me my favorite songs when I can't sleep. Six whole months without you. Everything's gonna change." "I know. But we'll be okay. We're good together baby, we'll be fine. We can do this." She turned your body to face her, her forehead going to rest on yours as she kissed your wet cheeks and wiped away yours tears. That's how you two remained that night- wrapped up in each other and exchanging comforting words and kisses, neither of you sleeping that night, not wanting to close your eyes and miss a single moment together.