Protective

Demi was the greatest thing in your life hands down. Although your relationship had its ups and downs, just like every relationship does, you two always manage to work things out. You two had been together for a little over a year now and things were only getting better everyday. Today you two had decided to go out for dinner, something you really didn't do often because you preferred to spend time together at home away from one thing in particular: paparazzi. It was something you always struggled with. They were so invasive and they really didn't care if what they said was hurtful or disrespectful, they also didn't care if you wanted to be alone or spend quality time with someone, they were everywhere and although they were an absolute nuisance, it was just something that came with dating Demi and you'd rather be photographed and followed everywhere you went than lose her.

You two were walking hand in hand down the street to your house, you had just finished dinner and you wanted nothing more now than to cuddle with her. Demi was talking about something funny that had happened at the studio earlier today making you laugh as she kept going on about it, until you heard the familiar sound, and then there they were. They were yelling your name along with Demi's, asking you questions about your personal life and your relationship. Demi rolled her eyes and pulled you into her, her arms wrapping around your waist and her lips by your ear telling you to just ignore them and focus on her. Suddenly you tripped over a foot, landing right on your now bloody hands and knees. "Hey! Stay away from my girlfriend!" Demi bent down and rubbed your back, no longer caring about the annoying paparazzi surrounding the two of you. You were injured and she was not happy.

"Princess are you alright?" You shook your head as a tear fell from your eyes. Demi was about to reply when one of them asked her a personal question, Demi no longer caring about keeping her cool. "Back away! Leave her alone. She's hurt and crying, back off or I swear to god-" they didn't even let her finish before back in away a bit and Demi couldn't help but sigh in relief. She placed her hands under your thighs, picking you up and carrying you home. When you got home she carried you upstairs to the bathroom and helped you clean up. Your hands were scraped up but your knees had taken the worst of the fall. They were still bleeding just a little and they were dirty. She grabbed the antiseptic and applied it on your hands and knees, her heart breaking when she heard you wince. When it was over she wiped away your tears and rested her forehead on yours. "I'm sorry princess." "It's okay. It's not your fault." You kissed her softly before she pulled away and lifted you up, carrying you into the bedroom as you cuddled close to her while turning on Netflix, the burning of your knees completely forgotten about when you felt her hands rub your thighs comfortingly as you turned on your favorite movie and cuddled even closer to her.