She makes you blush 🥰

You were resting on Demi, your head on her chest with your ear against her heart. You loved the way it would beat a little faster each time you moved, the sound echoing in your ear with a content smile on your face. You were having a lazy day with Demi, something you two didn't really do much due to your hectic schedules, but when you did you absolutely lived for them. Your eyes would close every once in a while, you could feel her hands traveling up and down your spine making you giggle and smile, Demi doing the same when she heard the infectious sound.

You opened your eyes and moved your body a little so you could look at her. Your eyes met hers and you both smiled. You brought your hand up to her cheek and caressed it sweetly as her hands continued to rub your back. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" You blushed and looked down at the sheets and Demi giggled in response, grabbing your chin in her hands so you would be looking at her again. "Seriously Princess. You are beyond beautiful and I'm so lucky to call you mine." You smiled and kissed the corner of her lips before kissing her fully. "You know I tell you that on purpose? To make you blush. We've been together for a year and a half now and you still blush when I compliment you." You felt your cheeks heat up and you buried your face in her neck. Demi laughed and kissed your cheek, her lips lingering on the soft skin for a few seconds afterwards. "Don't worry princess. It's cute. You're cute." And just like that, your face was as a red as a tomato once again. It didn't matter how much time had passed in your relationship, she's always had this effect on you, and she probably always would.