Paparazzi hurts you physically

You and Demi were out adventuring around LA. It'd been a fun day so far. You'd done a little shopping, had a nice lunch, got some Starbucks, ate some ice cream, and now you two were going to go out to dinner before you'd return home.

You were walking hand in hand laughing together as she kept trying to place kisses on your jaw. Then you saw them, the big guys with the big cameras. You hated paparazzi and how invasive they were, not to mention how scared you were of them. "Just ignore them Princess. Focus on me, not them. I'm right here with you." She kissed your cheek softly before wrapping an arm around your shoulder to hold you securely. You two out your heads down and continued to walk, she squeezed your hand in hers to reassure you that she was there. You were going to squeeze back until something pulled you away from her and down to the concrete- your right knee, both of your hands, and left arm getting scraped. You felt the pain sink in and saw the blood start to come out, making you cry out for Demi. "Y/N!" She ran over to you, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear and wiped a couple tears away from your eyes. She looked around, the anger flowing through her veins as the paparazzi became scared and walked away.

"My poor baby. Are you alright? Come on, let's get you home!" It was a long and extremely painful and difficult walk back to your shared home which luckily was only about 6 minutes away. You limped through the door, holding onto Demi for support as you fell down onto the couch. She crouched down on the floor next to you before looking at your scrapes and cuts, frowning and running upstairs to get the first aid kit. When she came back down she sat next to you, looking at you and kissing your forehead before cleaning up the cuts. "Are you okay?" "Yeah just a little shaken up." You mumbled as your bandaged hand began to shake. She grabbed it in hers gently and pressed a little kiss to it. "I've never had that happen before.. I'm so sorry y/n!" "Don't apologize. It's not your fault Demi." She nodded her head and connected her lips to yours, making you giggle as the kiss took you by surprise. You'd always be okay as long as Demi would always be by your side.