She comes home from tour early

Three brutal months had gone by since you'd last seen Demi. You two always found a way to work through the distance; Skype, FaceTime, texting, calling, leaving each cute lil voicemails as a sweet surprise for the other. You two were strong and even stronger together. But that didn't mean you never struggled with her being gone. You'd gotten so used to sleeping next to her and the comfort she gave you when she laid next to you and she'd hold you in her arms after a nightmare, which you sadly seemed to have a lot of.

It was currently 1:30am and you were finding it hard to sleep tonight. Every time you'd close your eyes you saw her beautiful face, heard her sweet voice, looked in her gorgeous eyes... your heart ached for her. So you eventually gave up on the idea of sleep and decided to read a book, hoping it'd distract you and maybe even help you fall asleep. It must've done the trick because the next time your eyes fluttered open it was 4:29am. You were unsure why you were awake at first, but then you heard it. The clattering coming from downstairs. What sounded like someone walking around the house and maybe even opening up the cupboards in the kitchen? You weren't sure. All you knew was there was definitely someone in the house. You reached for your phone and immediately called Demi. That was when you heard it. The familiar ringtone that she specifically had set for you and only you, a private thing only you two knew about. You heard her voice let out a couple curse words. "Fuck!" ...it was most definitely her.

The call was declined. You pinched yourself trying to convince yourself you were dreaming yet again, but when you saw her silhouette in the doorway you knew it was real life. It wasn't a dream. She was here. "Demi?" "y/n! Holy shit I've fucking missed you!" You were about to jump up from the bed when she ran over to you, pulling you up from the bed and spinning you around in her arms making you giggle as a couple tears fell from your eyes. "You're-you're actually here? Oh my god! You're here!" "I'm here princess, right here!" She whispered in your ear as she kissed the top of your head, your arms wrapped around her neck as she held you securely in her arms so you wouldn't fall. You pressed a kiss to her soft lips that were coated in strawberry chapstick. You couldn't help but giggle, that was your favorite and she knew that, she loved to tease you with the flavor of it when she kissed you and she'd always leave some of the chapstick behind for you when she'd leave. It reminded you of her and you loved that. You two continued to kiss, both of you in your own little world that you created together. You forgot that it was so early in the morning but hell, you couldn't have cared less. Sleep was the least of your concern. You only slept for not even three hours so far, but you didn't care. She was back. In your arms. And that was all you cared about.