You cry during a fight

You and Demi had a really loving relationship. You two rarely fought but when you did, it wasn't pretty. The worst part wasn't the cursing or the fact that you'd tug at your hair so much you feared you'd actually pull it out, but rather how quickly you two would raise your voices. It always startled you when people raised their voices at you, it was never about what they'd say but rather how they said it.

So as you stood in the kitchen tugging at your hair as you always did and Demi let out so many swear words that a sailer would blush you just prayed it wouldn't escalate any further. "Is it that fucking hard to make a dinner y/n? For fucks sake I spend all day at the studio! It'd be nice to come home to a dinner with my girlfriend!" "I'm not a machine, Demi! I work too!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes before she placed a hand on her hip sassily. "Yeah but you're off for a couple days. Why couldn't you just do that huh? It's so simple-" "if it's so damn simple then why can't you do it?" You turned your back towards her and tugged at your hair once again before she started raising her voice. "You know what-" you jumped as her voice echoed throughout the kitchen, tears welling up in your eyes as you looked at your girlfriend who was fuming, her expression softening as soon as she saw the first of many tears stream down your cheeks. She sighed and walked over to you before she pulled you in her arms and rocked you back and forth gently. "Fuck princess I'm so sorry. That was so selfish of me to say. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I'll order some Chinese food and we can spend the entire evening watching whatever you want, okay baby girl?" You nodded your head as her thumbs wiped away the tears from your damp cheeks, her forehead going to rest on yours as she kissed your lips softly, mumbling "I'm sorry" and "I love you so much" against your lips as she continued to sway you in her arms to soothe you making you calm down a little.