"Please don't go"

You laid in bed next to Demi, the time was 3am and neither of you have slept yet. You couldn't sleep even if you really wanted to. Demi was leaving for tour in the morning and you wouldn't be able to see her again for a couple months, so both of you just wanted to be present with one another. No phones, no sleep, no distractions. You couldn't focus on anything but her. You could fight sleep if you needed to for another few days, if it gave you a few more days with her then you'd do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, you didn't have that long with her. Only a few more hours. She had to be at the airport by 8am and the last time you went with her you two got mobbed. She didn't want you to go through that again, so she made the difficult decision to kiss you goodbye at home instead, cutting off even more time you had together.

You laid with your head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat and every breath she took. It pained you to know that you wouldn't get to hear that for a couple months. You wished that life wasn't so hard and that there wasn't so much to do so you could go with her, but you had a life of your own too and Demi was never going to ask you to sacrifice your life and dreams for her, no matter how much she wanted to cave and let you travel across the world with her. Fuck, that would make things so much easier. "You okay princess?" You heard her whisper softly in the pitch black bedroom. You nodded your head and fought back the tears. You couldn't cry, not already. Not in front of her. But you couldn't hold it in. The thought of her being gone for so long was hard to fathom, you wanted time to crawl by so you could have even longer with her, but it felt like it was flying by. "Oh baby girl. Please don't cry. Come here." She pulled you on top of her and let you rest your head in the crook of her neck, not even caring that your tears were landing on her skin and getting her wet. "I know baby. I know it's hard. It's not easy for me either." "I don't want you to go. Can't you please just stay home? Please?" She sighed sadly, biting her lip and trying to hold back the tears. "I wish I could baby girl, I really do. But I can't. You know I have to go. This is my job baby." "I know. That was really fucking selfish of me to ask of you." "No. No princess. It's not selfish baby, not at all. I love you so much, okay? Don't ever forget that." "I love you too."

You ended up dozing off, but Demi didn't. She stayed awake and watched as you slept, taking pictures in her mind of you. Before she knew it it was 7am and the time had come. She gently laid you down on your back, removing your hands from her hoodie. She slid it off and laid it down next to your pillow, wanting you to keep it and cuddle up to it whenever you needed it. She got dressed and brushed her hair and teeth as slowly as she could, dreading waking you up to kiss you goodbye. The last kiss you'd share for a couple months, but once 7:30 rolled around she had no choice. She crouched down on the floor by you, tucking your hair behind your ear and kissing your forehead softly. "Princess? Hey baby girl, I gotta go. Can you wake up and give me a kiss?" Your eyes shot open and you wrapped your arms around her neck, kissing the skin softly. "I love you Demi." "I love you so much more, beautiful girl. I'll be back before you know it. I left my hoodie by your pillow so you can cuddle up to it whenever you want to. I love you baby girl." She kissed you once more before pecking your nose and caressing your face with her hand softly, looking into your eyes once more before pulling away. "I love you too Demi." She smiled at you before grabbing her bags and blowing you a kiss and heading out the door, already counting down the days till she'd get to kiss you again.