Emetophobia; fear of vomiting

A/N: this is actually my biggest fear along with heights and blood so I low key felt nervous writing this 😬 enjoy though babes 🙈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your hands were shaking as you were currently laying on the edge of the bed, your head hunched over to be sick into the bucket on the floor. You had caught the stomach bug that was going around and unfortunately for you, vomiting was your biggest fear. It had started this morning. Demi woke you up before she had to head into the studio and as soon as you sat up in bed you felt sick. Demi instantly backed out of her obligations and focused on you, making sure you had some water next to you although it wasn't really helping much considering you couldn't keep it down.

But then the anxiety kicked in and you refused to throw up anymore. Demi was sitting on the floor and rubbed your back to help you, reminding you that she was there and that you were safe but you still refused to throw up anymore. Your body was fighting against you, you were dry heaving, nothing coming out except some spit from your mouth hanging open. "Princess come on, just let it out." You shook your head and whimpered as the urge to throw up once again arose. "Y/N, honey I know you're scared and anxious but you need to do this. You're not gonna feel better until you do." " I can't Demi. I'm so scared, I don't know why but I just can't. Please don't make me." "C'mon princess, I'm right here. I've got you. You're safe, just let it out baby girl." She grabbed one of your hands that was clutching onto the bed sheet and held it in hers, rubbing your back with the other one. You couldn't fight the urge anymore and threw up into the bucket again. Demi comforted you the entire time as best she could by whispering comforting words into your ear and holding your hand.

When you finished you rested your head on the bed, Demi stood up and laid your body on the bed, your head resting against the pillow as she covered your body up with the comforter. She kissed your head before going to the bathroom to empty out the bucket and get you some cold water. When she came back she saw your breathing was even and you were asleep. She smiled and sat the glass of water on the nightstand before going over to her side of the bed to be close to you in case you needed her again. She hoped you would feel much better when you woke up because seeing you so sick and scared made her heart break inside her chest.