"it looks better on you"

Demi had just gotten home from tour a couple weeks ago and since then you've been spending every minute with each other. So it didn't surprise you when Demi called you at three in the morning to ask if you wanted to go for a walk in the park. If it were anyone else you would've said no, but Demi has you wrapped around her finger and for her you'd do anything.

The moonlight was shining down on her making her look even more breathtaking than she normally does. Your fingers were laced with hers as you strolled through the park telling jokes and funny stories to each other. It was so nice to have her back with you.

It was warm outside when you went to bed a few hours ago so all you had on was a t-shirt and a pair of shirts. However, it had cooled down a little in just a few short hours and you were starting to get a little cold. Demi noticed and stopped walking, taking off her hoodie and putting it on you. "Demi you don't have to do this. Now you'll be cold." "It's no problem princess. I"ll be fine, trust me."

You kept walking for a little until you started to get tired and Demi decided it was time to drop you back off at your apartment so you could go back to sleep. Before you knew it you were standing in front of your apartment door, keeping a hold on Demi's hand because you really didn't want her to go. "How about I come back over tomorrow? We can have a day in together filled with lots of cuddles and Netflix." "Sounds lovely." Demi pressed her lips to yours and kissed you with so much love and passion that it made you feel weak in the knees.

You pulled away a moment later and kissed her cheek making her blush. Just as you were about to step inside your apartment you realized you were still wearing her hoodie. "Wait baby, your jacket." She shook her head. "You can keep it. It looks way better on you than it ever did on me anyways." She winked at you before she turned around to head home as you stood in the doorway blushing like crazy. You just loved her so much.