"I'm sorry"

Fighting with Demi was the worst and sadly, it was becoming a little more common these days. She's been stressed out lately and has unfortunately been taking it on you with her words. It wasn't all her fault though.

This fight has been going on for almost a half hour now and you can't even remember why it started in the first place. You just wanted it to end. Her voice was getting louder and louder. You were defensive in the beginning but now you just didn't care anymore. "Dammit y/n, you just don't get it!" She yelled and tugged in her hair. You were feeling as though things were falling apart. You've always feared losing her and you were scared this might be the end. With all the fights you've had lately, how could it not be?

You didn't know what to say. Your throat was sore from yelling so much and tears started to sting in your eyes, your vision blurring as you sniffled a couple times in attempt to hold back your tears. You turned around so Demi couldn't see you cry and let out a loud sob, louder than you intended. "Shit." Demi whispered and sighed, forgetting about the fight as she started to worry about you and why you're crying.

She took a few steps closer to you before she touched your back. Her heart ached when you shook her hand off of you but she couldn't stop herself from pulling you close to her. She was in protective mode and all she cared about was you. "Fuck y/n, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry princess." You turned around and wrapped your arms around her back, holding onto her for dear life. You were so afraid she'd walk away. "Hey shh, come on now baby girl, it's okay. I'm sorry princess, I should've never started this stupid fight. It's my fault. I'm sorry." You sniffled and breathed in the scent of her perfume that was sprayed on her neck. "I don't wanna fight anymore Demi. I don't want you to leave." She rubbed your back and kissed your head. "I'm not leaving. Not now, not ever. No more fighting, beautiful. It's all behind us." You took a few deep breaths and continued to hold her close to you.

"I love you princess. It's okay now." You nodded and whispered an I love you back to her, your breath fanned across her skin and it sent shivers down her spine. Nothing else matters to her more than you do and she'd do whatever it took to prove that to you.