Her mom walks in on you two making out (kinda mature)

A/N: this is short but cute and kinda fluffy and mature. I have mixed feelings about it 🙈 also has anyone else listened to Ariana Grande's new album? It's sooo good!! It's hard to choose a fave but I'm really loving Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored 😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Demi were spending a week with her family, something you two tried to do often these days. You two had snuck upstairs into the guest room where you were staying while her family was outside in the backyard. You giggled as Demi closed the door with her foot, almost tripping over her shoes that she had left by there earlier. You laughed and sat down on the bed as she crawled over next to you, pouting at you no shaking her head. "Don't laugh at me. You're gonna kill the mood!" You giggled before kissing her and smiling against her lips before she pushed you down on the bed. She pulled away and looked into your eyes making you blush as she stroked your cheek with her hand, your eyes closing and your body relaxing. "You're so beautiful y/n, you don't understand it. I'm so lucky." She began to trail her lips across your jawline making you smile and turn your neck to give her more access as she kissed down your neck softly. "I'm. so. in. love. with. you." She said in between kisses making you grab her chin to kiss her.

Your hands trailed down her back before you flipped her onto her back, sitting in between her legs and kissing down her neck. A few moments passed by and both of your shirts were on the floor. Just as her hands went to your back to unhook your bra the door opened making you pull away from her soft but swollen lips to see Demi's mom standing in the doorway, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly ajar. "Um I was just gonna see if you guys would like some pizza? I ordered some and uh it'll be here in a few minutes but.. if you guys have better things to eat then-" "mom!" you stood up and grabbed your shirt from the floor as Dianna laughed before closing the door, you groaned and buried your head in a pillow. "I'm never leaving this room. I can never ever face your mom again." Demi laughed and slid her shirt back on before scooting closet to you and rubbing your back. "It'll pass over Princess." "So much for me killing the mood." Demi laughed and you pulled your head up from the pillow before standing up and grabbing your hand and going downstairs to eat some pizza, the whole time you couldn't look Demi's mom in the eyes, you were just too embarrassed about what she had walked in on earlier.