Snowball fights

You've always had mixed feelings about winter- hating the cold weather but loving the snow, especially since you and Demi would spend time together goofing around in it when it would snow.

You and Demi were outside sitting on the snow covered porch swing, you sat on her lap while her arms were wrapped around your waist, both of you had warm gloves on but still held each other's hands anyways. The snow was falling down in big flakes, your entire backyard covered in snow and you were fascinated by it. You unwrapped her arms from around your waist and stood up to walk in the snow, Demi following behind you. You were staring at the snow covered trees in front of you when you felt something cold and wet hit your back. You turned around to see Demi laughing. It then dawned on you that she had hit you with a snowball making you giggle as you watched her laugh so hard she was hunched over. "Alright baby, it's on now!" You picked up some snow in your hands and quickly made it into a ball, throwing it at your girlfriend's leg. She stopped laughing and let her mouth hang open for a second before she shook her head and laughed, picking up more snow and making more snowballs. You two continued to pelt each other with them and laugh for a while before you two ended up building a snowman and taking pictures and videos of each other and posting them on instagram. This was the exact reason why you loved the snow and even more so, why you loved Demi so much.