She gets sunburned

All you could hear was Demi wincing with every step she took.

You're on vacation together right now and you spent the day at the beach today. You told Demi to wear sunscreen but she didn't listen to you and now she was paying the price for it.

Her back was beat red and you felt bad for her. Once you got inside the hotel room, she took her time walking over to the bed and carefully got under the covers. She groaned, the burning sensation unbearable. "Do you want me to put some lotion on your back baby?" She nodded her head which was buried in the pillows. You got out of bed and went over to your suitcase, grabbing the lotion before sitting on the back of Demi's thighs.

When the cool lotion hit her hot skin she moaned and it made you giggle. "Feel good?" She nodded again and you kissed her shoulder before continuing to put the lotion all over her skin. "That feels amazing." "Good."

You continued to rub the lotion on her skin for a few more minutes until it was everywhere on her back. You climbed off of her and sat down next to her, putting the lotion on the table next to you. You felt Demi tangle her arms around your stomach and carefully pull you down next to her. "Thank you princess. It felt so good." You kissed her cheek and rubbed your thumbs across them before smirking at her. "Good. Maybe next time you'll listen to me and wear the sunscreen." She rolled her eyes and tickled your sides making both of you giggle. "I hate that you're always right." You smiled at her and brushed your lips against hers. "Love you too babe."