She comes home from tour sick

It had been two months since you'd last seen Demi. She had just finished a small promo tour and, though you loved seeing her live out her dreams, you were more than excited for her to be back in your arms again. You knew she'd be tired, hell who wouldn't be after traveling for two months straight with barely any sleep, but you definitely didn't expect to see her in the state that you did. You walked over to her, smiling and jumping into her arms, but when you pulled away you noticed that she was really pale. You frowned and placed the back of your hand on her forehead and felt that she definitely had a fever. You grabbed her hand in yours and helped her out to the car.

On the way home you could tell she was fighting sleep. Her eyes kept closing and opening, she'd jump awake once she felt them closing like she was forcing herself to stay awake but barely could. Once you pulled into the driveway you grabbed her luggage from the trunk and helped her inside. She immediately went upstairs and crawled into bed, a whine left her lips when she felt her head hit the pillow. She was noticeably and understandably exhausted. You grabbed her a pair of pajamas from the closet and knelt down in front of her on the floor, her eyes fluttered open as you combed your fingers through her hair. "Baby are you okay?" She nodded her head before sitting up and coughing in her elbow. She was beginning to sweat a little and her nose was running. You handed her a couple Kleenex's and she gave you a weak smile. "C'mon baby, let's get you out of these clothes and in to something more comfortable." She nodded her head and you helped her change into her pjs before she laid back down, her eyes closing as soon as her head hit the pillow. You kissed her forehead before grabbing her suitcases and going downstairs to wash her dirty clothes.

It was only a few minutes later when you could hear a rush of footsteps hitting the floor and the sound of retching was heard. You sighed and walked upstairs, going into the bathroom to find Demi's head over the toilet, her hands on the floor as she continued to throw up. You knelt down behind her and kissed her warm shoulder to comfort her, her hands reaching for yours as she continued to get sick. When she was finished she leaned her head back on your shoulder, her hands still wrapped in yours. Her eyes were closed but she wasn't sleeping and she was shaking as a cold chill went over her. "Hey lovely, lets get you back to bed." You helped her up and lead her back to bed, tucking her in and making sure she was warm and comfortable before you went downstairs to grab a glass of cold water and a bucket for her, just in case.

When you got back upstairs you could hear her snoring and you couldn't help but smile. You had missed her so much that you couldn't deny that you missed her snoring. You sat the bucket down on the floor and the glass of water on the nightstand before you kissed her forehead about to go back upstairs until you felt her hand grab your wrist. "Princess please don't go. Please stay with me." You smiled and crawled in bed beside her. She crawled into your arms, her warm forehead against your stomach, your hands rubbing up and down her back.
"I'm sorry y/n." "What? Why are you sorry baby?" "Because I haven't seen you in so long and I had so many things I wanted to do with you and instead I'm sick. I ruined everything." "No you didn't. You're home now and I like taking care of you anyways. We have lots of time to do whatever you want. Now go to sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake up." She have you a small smile and kissed your neck before her eyes closed. It wasn't long until you heard the familiar sound of her snoring once again, but you didn't care. She was home and even though she was sick, she was still there and that was all that mattered.