She tucks a strand of hair behind your ear

You were laying in bed with Demi. Your hands were laced together, the ring on your left hand making you want to cry tears of joy everytime you looked at it. It all felt so surreal and you felt happier than ever before.

You were both on your sides facing each other, her eyes on you as you stared at the ring that you swore was the second most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life, Demi being the first.

Demi let go of one of your hands and moved it up to your face where a strand of hair brushed your cheekbone. She took it between her fingers and twirled it around one of them. You looked up from your hand to meet her eyes, both of smiling at each other as you squeezed her hand. "This has been the best night of my life. Thank you for making my dreams come true." Demi smiled and brushed her lips against your collarbone. "Always, princess. Thank you for saying yes." She kissed your finger where the ring rested, both of you admiring how beautiful it is, Demi admiring how beautiful it looked on you.

"You know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me? I love you more than I ever thought was possible." You felt like you could cry all over again. Your heart beats for Demi and the love you two share together. You couldn't believe how lucky you are. "I love you too Demi, so much." She moved the strand of hair that was still wrapped around her finger to behind you ear, leaning down to press a kiss to it. She only falls more and more in love with you everyday.