Kissing in the rain

You washed the rain hit the pavement outside from your living room window. Something about the sound of the rain had always been so comforting to you and always made you feel less anxious. You smiled as you felt Demi's arms wrap around your waist from behind, a soft kiss was placed on your neck making you giggle. "Whatcha doing princess?" "Just watching the rain. I like the sound of it. It's comforting." She smiled and kissed your neck a couple more times before pulling away and sitting down on the couch next to where you were standing. "If this was a movie there'd be a couple kissing out there right about now." She giggled and stood up walking back over to you and looking out the window with you. "Why don't we be that couple?" You turned towards her and smiled thinking about the idea for a moment before nodding your head. You slid on your shoes and walked outside, your hair and clothes getting soaked after only being out there for a few seconds. Demi cake out a couple seconds later and smiled at you as she walked over to you.

You giggled and stomped your feet in a puddle making her laugh at your sense of humor. She walked closer and closer to you before she was standing right in front of you. You looked up at the grey sky and watched the rain fall from the clouds before looking back down to find your face inches away from Demi's. "Have you ever been kissed in the rain princess?" You shook your head and bit your lip. She smiled and rested one of her hands on your cheek "well you won't be able to say that anymore." She leaned in and pressed her lips onto yours making you melt into her instantaneously, your hands going to her hair which was now soaked and slightly tangled from the rain. You pulled away a few seconds later and rested your forehead on hers, both of you giggling as you looked into each other's eyes. "That was better than in the movies." You said making her giggle and shake her head, her lips back on yours. You two would probably end up with colds but it was totally worth it. This was too magical of a moment to not be fully present in.