She makes you breakfast in bed because you're sick

You've been sick with a bad cold for the past couple days. It's really taken its toll on you and has left you with absolutely no energy to move and Demi has had to help you with everything and has been waiting on you hand and foot.

You didn't even move when she got out of bed. She made sure to check your fever before going downstairs, happy that it's noticeably gone down a little. Demi knows you need to eat something and decided to make you a little breakfast.

She made you some oatmeal and some pancakes- two things she knows you love. She carefully carried it upstairs on a tray before putting it on your nightstand. She caressed your face softly making your eyes open. "Hey princess. I made you some breakfast. You gotta eat a little something." You carefully sat up in bed and rubbed your eyes, yawning and leaning your head back against the headboard.

"Here, eat up." She handed you the bowl of oatmeal and smoothed your hair away from your forehead. She watched as you slowly ate the food, your eyes slipping shut a couple times but you'd open them again a few seconds afterwards. "Can I have something to drink?" Your voice was scratchy and it hurt your throat to talk but it felt as though you were swallowing glass and you really needed something to drink. "Of course baby. You stay here and keep eating the best you can. I'll be back in a minute." She kissed your warm forehead before going downstairs to grab you a glass of water before bringing it back upstairs to you.

When she entered the bedroom again she saw that mostly all of the oatmeal was gone and you had eaten a couple of the pancakes and it made her feel so relieved to know that you finally had something to eat. She handed you the glass of water and kissed your cheek. "Thank you" you whispered and Demi nodded her head with a small smile on her face. "Of course baby girl. You done?" You nodded and she stood up to grab the tray. "Okay. You go back to sleep baby girl, I'll be back in a minute." You nodded and laid your head back against the pillows before your eyes slipped shut.

You felt the mattress sink down a few minutes later as a pair of arms wrapped around you. "I hope you feel better soon princess. I hate seeing you so sick. Get some sleep." You snuggled up close to her. "Love you" you mumbled before falling asleep and Demi smiled to herself. "Love you the most."