telling her parents (requested)

"You ready to go princess?" Demi walked inside the bedroom to find you sitting on the bed as you scrolled through your phone. "Yeah."

It came out as more of a whisper and Demi knew that something was wrong right away. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" She sat down on the bed next to you and reached for your hands. "I'm just nervous is all." Demi hooked her fingers under your chin and you looked up at her, her brown eyes looking into yours making your heart skip a beat. "No need to be nervous, my love. They'll be so happy, I know it." You took a deep breath but nodded your head, ready to go to her parents house to tell them the news.

As soon as Dianna opened the door she pulled you in for a hug. "It's so good to see you! You look so beautiful, like you're glowing!" She wasn't the first person to point it out. Demi has too, saying you have that pregnancy glow everyone talks about. You didn't see it too much but it was something you could get used to hearing, especially because of the reason behind it.

Dianna stepped aside and let you and Demi in. She hugged Demi while you went into the kitchen where Eddie was. "Hi Eddie!" Eddie looked up at you from the food he was preparing as soon as he heard your voice. He wiped his hands clean with a dish towel before hugging you. The food smelled amazing but it was also making you feel a little nauseous. You smiled at him and took a seat at the kitchen table.

Demi hugged her dad and walked over to you, kneeling down next to you on the floor and whispering in your ear. "You okay princess? Feeling sick?" You nodded your head, feeling sick but hoping that you could hold it back until you got home in a couple hours. "yeah. I'll be okay though, I promise." Demi kissed your head and took a seat in the chair next to you, her parents walking over with the food as Madison came walking downstairs.

She smiled at you, noticing the glow you had as well, except she already knew the reason why. "You look beautiful y/n" She said as she took a seat next to Dianna and Eddie, both of them agreeing with her. The dinner went by, but you didn't eat much, only taking a few bites here and there so you wouldn't seem rude.

Dianna noticed the way you were pushing the food around the plate with your fork and she frowned. "Y/n? Are you okay sweetheart?" You looked up from your plate and Demi rubbed your back. "Yeah just feeling a little off. I'm okay though." You looked over at Demi and she nodded, moving her hand down to lace her fingers with yours. "Actually mom, dad, we've got some news to share with you." Demi looked back at you once more and gave your hand a little squeeze. "Y/n's pregnant" Dianna dropped her fork on her plate and gasped, covering her mouth with her hands as shock washed over her. Eddie was in disbelief before chuckling, a watery smile appearing on his face. "You're serious!" Dianna was in complete shock. You nodded and both Dianna and Eddie stood up before walking over to you.

You got up and they pulled you in for a hug. "Oh my gosh! This is incredible! We're so happy for you guys! Madison? You gonna come tell them congratulations?" Madison laughed and stood up, walking over and hugging Demi before hugging you. "I've actually known for a couple weeks now." You giggled as Dianna playfully and lightly hit her arm, everyone laughing before crying a little. "That's why you're glowing! You have that pregnancy glow!" Dianna said, pulling you in for another hug and rubbing your back.

"If you need anything or have any questions or worries, you call me, y/n. Day or night, I don't mind, I'm serious." You nodded, smiling as Demi wrapped her arms around your waist from behind. "You guys are gonna be such great parents! We're so happy for you!" You laughed as Dianna and Eddie started asking question after question, so excited and so happy to hear the amazing news.