Tired

You closed the front door behind you, dragging your feet as you stepped inside your shared home with Demi. Your eyes were drooping and you had been fighting to keep them open for the past few hours now. It had been a long day at work and now that you were home all you wanted was to go to bed, not even caring about much of anything else.

You looked over and saw Demi sitting on the couch. She turned her head towards you when she heard the door close and she knew instantly that you were exhausted. She opened her arms for you and smiled at you, letting you take your time walking over to her and allowing you to collapse onto her lap. You sat down on her lap, your face buried in her soft hoodie that smelled just like her making you melt inside. "Long day princess?" You nodded your head and groaned quietly, your eyes shut as your eyelashes fluttered against your cheek. You were exhausted, so exhausted that you didn't even notice that you were falling asleep right on your girlfriends lap. She giggled and rubbed her fingertips along your spine, pulling you out of your sleep. "C'mon Princess, let's get you to bed." She moved you off of her lap before standing up and holding her hand out for you. You grabbed it and let her lead you upstairs. It felt like hours before you finally felt your knees bump the soft mattress, laying down and resting your head on your pillow.

Demi smiled as she saw your eyes close, her heart melting into a puddle in her chest. She pulled the blanket over you before giving you a soft kiss on your forehead and whispering out an 'I love you princess' before going back downstairs and letting you get some much needed rest.