Your mom finds a hickey on her

You were so excited to see your family! You haven't been home in months since moving to LA with Demi and to say you missed them was a huge understatement. So when Demi suggested you two go stay a couple weeks back home with your family, you instantaneously said yes!

So now here you were. Sitting on the couch with Demi next to you, your parents sitting across from you two as they talked about you and how happy they were that you were home for a couple weeks, and even happier that you'd brought Demi with you. Demi's hand was intertwined with yours, she'd squeeze it from time to time when she felt nervous, but things were going well so far.

"It's so nice that you guys are here! I have so many ideas of things we can do!" Your mom said excitedly, making both you and Demi laugh. Your dad had said something to your mom making her focus her attention on your dad, giving you the perfect chance to talk to your girl. "Thank you for coming home with me. I love you so much." You were able to steal a kiss from her without your parents noticing, the both of you giggling as you stared into each other's eyes, leaning in for another kiss before being interrupted. Your dad cleared his throat making both of you jump, staring back at your parents with wide eyes. Your parents looked at each other and laughed, going on and on about how cute the two of you are.

Your dad was talking, wide smiles on all of your faces, until your mom spoke up. "Demi, sweetheart, can I ask you something?" "Oh. Yeah, of course, anything." "What are those marks on your chest? Are those hickeys?" Demi looked down at her chest looking at the purple marks before looking back at you, her eyes filled with fear and panic. She looked back at your parents, opening her mouth to speak only to become tongue tied and stutter over her words. You took a breath, preparing to speak but no words would come out. You began to panic, your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Your dad suddenly laughed making you look at Demi with your eyebrows furrowed in confusion before you looked at your parents who were both doubled over in laughter. "We're just messing with you guys! You should've seen your faces!" They continued to laugh and you eventually joined in, Demi doing the same a few seconds later. "You're grown women, no need to be embarrassed! Just be good to my daughter, alright Demi?" Demi looked at you and smiled, nodding her head as she squeezed your hand again. "Always. I always will. She deserves the best and that's all she'll ever get." She kissed your cheek making you blush, giggles coming from every corner of the room as your parents 'awww'd' at how adorable you two were once again.