She gets you to open up a little for the first time

You had only been dating Demi for about five months now and you two have only been public for about two months. People began to recognize you in public now and it was something you found a little unusual but you were adjusting slowly. Something Demi found out about you pretty early on was that you were camera shy, she found it to be super cute though and she always tried to get you to take pictures with her.

You had a private account on instagram which you recently just made public, something people practically begged you to do. It wasn't unusual for people to tag you in photos and videos of Demi, you were beginning to get used to it, but you didn't really share any pictures of yourself. Demi would share cute little sneaky photos she'd take of you and she loved to post things of the two of you on her instagram, but you still weren't quite used to being in the public eye that much.

You sat on the couch scrolling through instagram while Demi was getting her makeup done for a small photo shoot today. She saw you in the mirror and bit her lip, reaching for her phone and opening up her instagram story. She opened up one of the filters and zoomed in on you as she called out your name to get your attention. You looked up and laughed before dropping your phone on your lap and covering your face with your hands. "You're so cute y/n!" She got up from her chair, ignoring the fact that only half of her face was done while the other half was still bare. She walked over to you and sat down next to you, putting the camera on the two of you as you laughed and tried looking away from the camera but you couldn't stop staring at your girlfriend who was so smiley and happy, it was hypnotic. You bit your lip and looked at the camera, smiling when you saw the filter on Demi making her look even cuter than usual. "You look so cute." You pressed a kiss to her cheek making her nose crinkle, a smile on her face as she snapped a photo. You pushed all the thoughts of being a little intimidated by the camera out of your mind and focused on your girlfriend and all the filters she was going through, some silly and others absolutely adorable.

About an hour later she put her phone down next to you and went back to the chair to get her makeup finished while you opened your instagram to find thousands of tags, followers, and comments on your instagram. You scrolled through your tags periodically liking and taking some screenshots of some of them before sharing a couple of them on your story before putting your phone to the side to admire your stunning girlfriend, who you just realized got you to really open up for the first time and let go of some of your fears. She was the first person you've ever done that for and you could tell that she was gonna get you to do that more often.