You're jealous

You watched as Demi laughed at the joke the girl sitting closer to her had told her. You were at a party, one a close friend of Demi's was throwing. Somewhere along the line you had gotten separated and when you found her, she was hanging out with another girl, one that made you feel a little insecure about yourself. She looked beautiful and Demi seemed to be laughing at every joke that she told.

You got frustrated after watching them for a while and threw down your drink, walking over to where Demi and the girl were sitting. "Hey princess-" "can we go?" Demi frowned and stood up, reaching out to grab your hand only for you to roll your eyes at her and stomp away. She quickly followed behind you, calling your name and doing her best to catch up with you. "Y/n? What's going on? Did something happen?" You sat in the passenger seat in the car and ignored her, folding your arms over your chest as she started the car and drove away.

"Are you gonna talk to me? Can you please tell me what's wrong?" She asked you, her voice trembling but you continued to ignore her. She pulled into the driveway and you stormed out of the car and into the house, running upstairs with Demi trailing behind you. "What the fuck is going on with you y/n?" "Me?" You scoffed, taking off your shoes and throwing them on the floor. "That girl was totally flirting with you and you just let her!" Demi stayed silent for a minute before chuckling. "I see what's going on. You got jealous." She teased, walking up to you and poking at your ribs. You shoved her hand away and sat down on the bed, burying your face in your hands.

"Princess? Hey." She sat down next to you and tried to reach for your hand. "I'm sorry. I know I'm acting crazy but I can't help it. I just - I got insecure." "What?" You sighed deeply, tears falling from your eyes. "I just got insecure. Did you actually get a good look at that girl tonight? She looked perfect." Demi moved a little closer to you and grabbed both your hands in hers, moving one up to your face to hold it steady as she kissed you. "Listen to me y/n. I don't care if that girl was flirting with me. I love you, okay? Only you. And I think you're perfect, I think you're perfect just the way you are. I love you so damn much." She kissed you again, your hands moving to cup her cheeks as you kissed her back. "I love you too. I'm sorry for being jealous and acting like that." "Don't be. It's okay. Now change into your pajamas and turn on a movie. I wanna spend some time with my girl."

She went to the bathroom and changed out of her dress and into something more comfortable before she took off her makeup and brushed her teeth, then walking back in the bedroom and climbing into bed next to you. You didn't ever have anything to be jealous or insecure about; Demi loves you and only you, just the way you are.