You get a tattoo of her lyrics

A/N: I recently did this for my Taylor Swift book, but I couldn't get this particular idea out of my mind. Also, kinda freaking out because my first book of prefs with Demi reached 100k reads this morning and I'm freaking out!!!! Thank you lovelies and I hope you like this.
—————————

You walked through the front door and slid off your shoes, looking around for your girlfriend only to find that she was in the kitchen with her back towards you. You had just gotten home from the tattoo shop and you were so excited to show Demi your new tattoo! It killed you not being able to tell her as you wanted it to be a surprise, but now that you were had gotten it done you finally get to show her and surprise her with it, and you were so excited.

You walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist, resting your head on her shoulder as you breathed in the scent of her body wash. She turned around and smiled at you, pecking your lips a couple times making you giggle. "Princess! Where have you been? I woke up a couple hours ago and you weren't here." She pouted making you giggle. You kissed her nose and grabbed her hand to lead her into the living room. "I'm sorry Demi, I just wanted to get something done." "Really? What?" You smiled and moved the collar of your shirt down to expose your collarbones.

Her eyes widened when she saw her lyrics underneath your collarbones, her fingers going to gently trace over the ink. 'What's wrong with being confident' "Do you like it?" "Do I-? Fuck yes. It's so hot baby girl, wow." Her lips softly touched the ink on your soft skin making you giggle. She looked up at you smiling, her eyes looking into yours before traveling to your lips. She leaned in and kissed you before pulling away and going back to your tattoo. "Seriously Princess, I fucking love it. I love you, so much." "I love you too." She continued to trace your tattoo with her fingers, looking up at you from time to time to make sure it didn't hurt you when she did so. "Just when I thought I couldn't love you more..." she looked up at you with her big brown eyes making you weak in the knees, "you go and do this. God, I just love you." You couldn't help but giggle and you felt Demi smile against your skin sending chills down your spine. This was definitely the best tattoo you could ever get.