Food poisoning

A/N: I did one of these in my first book which now has nearly 75 THOUSAND READS WHAAAAT!! I appreciate you all so much! I am sorta feeling kinda sick today and so I figured I'd write a sick preference bc I tend to write my chapters most of the time on how I personally feel in that moment so I hope you enjoy babes!! Xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Demi were cuddling on the couch together after just finishing dinner. You two had ordered in from a new restaurant that was getting a lot of hype so you two figured you'd try it. The food was delicious but now you were beginning to feel sick. You were trying to act as normal as possible but your hands were sweating and you felt extremely nauseous and you were mentally praying that you wouldn't throw up. You groaned and rested your head on the cushion before sitting up, your arms crossing over your tummy as it started to hurt. Demi frowned and sat up when she saw you. "Princess are you alright?" You shook your head, Demi's hand grabbing one of yours in attempts to soothe you while she rubbed your back. She noticed how shaky you were, your hands unable to stay still. "I don't feel good Demi." "In What way princess?" "My tummy.. hurts. I feel really nauseous and I'm really hot." She continued to rub your back when suddenly your eyes shot open, the urge to throw up getting stronger. You covered your mouth with your hands and ran to the bathroom, your knees hitting the floor as your body emptied the bad food from your stomach.

You felt Demi rub your back again as she began to whisper comforting words into your ear. She knew you had a fear of vomiting and she hated to see you so ill. You stopped suddenly, your head resting against the toilet seat as you gasped for air. It was awful, there was nothing as bad as puking. Your whole body ached as a chill ran down your spine before you shivered, a cold chill going all across your body. Demi pulled the ponytail from her hair and put your hair into a bun before she went back to comfort you. "Feeling better honey?" You shook your head before you whined, your head going back to lean over the toilet to get suck again. Demi got up and went into the living room to grab her phone before she rushed back and dialed the number for the restaurant you two ordered dinner from. They answered and Demi stood up to step outside of the bathroom to talk to them. After she was done yelling at them for making you so sick, she hung up the phone before setting it on the counter and walking back over to you. Your head was resting back on the toilet seat and you were sleeping, your body exhausted from being so sick.

She picked you up and carried you upstairs, setting a bucket down next to you before going to the bathroom and grabbing a cold cloth for your forehead. She heard you getting sick into the bucket and winced as the sound, her heart breaking at the sight and sound of you so sick. She walked back into the bedroom just as you finished and rested your head back on the pillows. She placed the cloth on your forehead which made you moan softly at the cool feeling on your hot skin. She went and emptied the bucket and then laid down next to you. "How are you feeling princess?" "Like shit. I hate throwing up more than anything else." "I know babe. Try to close your eyes alright? Get some rest. I'll be right next to you if you need me." You nodded your head before closing your eyes to rest. Both you and Demi barely slept that night from how sick you were, Demi practically begged you to let her take you to the emergency room which you fought against. She had warned you that if you didn't stop soon she'd have no choice, thankfully you had fallen asleep and hadn't woken up for a few hours now. Demi eventually fell into a light sleep before she realized the worst part was over and allowed herself to sleep too, praying that when you woke up you'd be feeling a lot better. She'd do whatever it took to help you.