She's rude the first time you meet her

You were at the mall shopping for some new clothes for an upcoming event. You were currently in your favorite store looking around at all the clothes and shoes when you heard a few high pitched screams and footsteps running past you to get to someone. You turned around and saw that there was a crowd of people around someone, who it was you didn't know, you couldn't really see them. You pushed the thought to the back of your mind and walked further in to the store towards a rack of dresses, stopping and looking at a few that caught your eye.

You reached for one in particular and put it around your arm that was now full of more clothes than you really needed. You walked a bit more and saw a few shirts on a shelf. You were about to reach for one when you heard someone behind you asking if you could grab one for them too. You did as asked and grabbed it, turning around to hand it to the person behind you. But when you turned around you were in shock, the person in front of you was definitely not who you were expecting to see today. "Hello!" Demi snapped her fingers and held her hand out impatiently waiting for you to hand her the shirt. You shook your head and snapped yourself out of your trance, handing the shirt to her, your hands touching for a split second before she pulled away. She sighed loudly and walked to a rack of clothes next to you, the one you coincidentally were headed for as well. You were about to reach for a pair of boots when she stood up, scoffing at you and giving you a dirty look. "Seriously? Can't I just have some space? Why must you follow me around, huh?" "Excuse me?" "Oh Jesus. Just give it to me!" "Give what to you?" "Your phone so we can take a picture!" You shook your head, backing away from her a little as she had frightened you. "I don't want a picture. I just wanted these boots. Have a nice day Demi!" You reaches for the boots before walking towards the register, wanting to pay for your things and just leave.

Suddenly, someone stepped next to you, handing the employee some cash before turning to you and handing you your bags. "You didn't have to do that" "Yeah I did. I was a total bitch back there, I'm sorry. I feel horrible about it. Look I've been really stressed lately and I apologize for snapping at you." "It's okay. I have to go now!" "No wait!" She grabbed your arm and you looked at her with wide eyes, her hand still on your arm. "Um, I was going to go to the food court for some lunch. Would you like to join me? Maybe we can start over? Look if I'm really honest, I get intimidated by really hot girls and yeah.." you giggled at her words, making her giggle along with you. You nodded your head and she smiled before you two began to walk towards the food court. "Wait! I never got your name." "y/n" "y/n. I like it. I'm Demi" "I know." You smiled and she laughed, sweeping you in to a wonderful conversation.

Before the day was over you had gotten her number, insisting that she had to see you again one day soon.