You can always count on Demi to keep you warm -requested

A/N: this was requested but I don't remember who requested it. I've looked through all my messages and I can't find it anywhere so if the person who requested this reads it- I hope you enjoy it! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hated the cold, everything about it was brutal. You weren't sure why but Demi wanted to go for a walk around the neighborhood so you hesitated but eventually agreed. You two were walking hand in hand watching the snow fall on the ground, jackets and scarves on both of your bodies to keep you warm. You looked at Demi who was smiling up at the sky watching the snow hit the ground, a white layer of it on the sidewalk covering your boots as you walked through it. "Um Demi?" "Yeah Princess?" "I'm cold." She laughed and pulled your body into her side, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"Better?" You smiled to yourself and shook your head, Demi only frowned at you in response. "Is your whole body still cold babe?" "No." "Then what's cold?" "My lips." She giggled and stopped in her tracks with you still in her arms. "Well you can always count on me to warm you up baby." She pressed her lips onto yours as you felt the adrenaline rushing through your veins. You two stood there for a moment just kissing passionately before her hands began to travel down your body. You let out a soft moan before a gasp and a camera flash startled the two of you, your lips disconnecting. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be creepy or anything. I'm just a really big fan of you guys and I saw you kissing and I just wanted to take a photo! I'm sorry!" You smiled and stepped closer to the fan, whispering something in her ear before she nodded her head. You went back over to Demi who had a confused expression on her face making you giggle before kissing her again. You felt her melt into you, her hand wandering down your side before you felt snow hit your ear making you giggle and pull away.

You walked back towards the fan and grabbed your phone from her, a photo of you and Demi kissing as snow fell around the two of you. You smiled and thanked the fan before you and Demi began walking home happily, your lips and body warm despite the freezing cold air surrounding you.