Cramps

You groaned as you crawled back into bed, the cramps shooting through your stomach worse than before. Demi had gone to the store to get you a few things she knows you might want soon. You had woken up this morning only to find that Mother Nature had left you a lovely surprise and since then you've been in complete agony.

It didn't matter what you did to help them go away or what position you laid in to try to make them better, it didn't help. Nothing was helping so far and you felt awful. You heard the front door open and close downstairs before you heard her footsteps, Demi's smiley face appearing in the doorway seconds later. She walked over to you and sat next to you on the bed, placing the plastic bag full of goodies in front of her. "Hey princess. Feeling any better?" You shook your head and Demi drowned before grabbing the bag and smiling at you. "I got you a few things you might want. I got you some of your favorite chocolates, some medicine to help your cramps, a new heating pad, some movies you might be interested in, and another blanket." She kissed your forehead and you gave her a lazy smile making her grin. "Thank you. That's very sweet of you baby." "You're so welcome. Now, what first?" "The heating pad and the chocolates." She giggled and plugged in the heating pad before placing it on your stomach. You sighed in contentment and soon enough your cramps began to lighten up.

Demi saw your eyes flutter shut as one of the movies she bought played in the background. She smiled and adjusted the blanket that was resting on you, making sure you were nice and comfortable before she pulled you closer to her and rubbed your back softly as you drifted off to sleep, finally beginning to feel better. Though you had a few days left of this, it was nice knowing she'd be there to take care of you through it all.