Married life

You and Demi just tied the knot almost a week ago and you just returned from your honeymoon. It was hands down one of the best weeks of your life and you were still over the moon that you and Demi were finally married.

You two had talked about it for months and you were shocked the day she proposed. As the wedding crept closer you got more and more nervous but when the day finally arrived you were more than happy about it.

So now, you two were home and you were home as a married couple. It still feels so surreal to you. You stood in the spare bedroom looking out the window, lost in your own thoughts. You jumped when you felt Demi wrap her arms around your waist from behind, giggles escaping her lips when she saw you start to relax. "Hi wifey. What are you doing?" You smiled when you heard it. Wifey. She's been taking every opportunity to call you that and something about it made your heart flutter. She's your wife now. All you could think about was her and your future together.

"Nothing. Just thinking." "About?" You sighed when you felt her fingers run up and down your spine. "Us. I'm just really happy we're finally married. I never thought I'd ever be this happy or that I'd find someone who loves me this much, the way you do. I don't think I've ever told you that but I just never imagined someone loving me so much that they'd wanna spend forever with me." Demi turned you around to face her and she rested her forehead on yours, rubbing her nose on yours. "I'm so lucky to have you, to be able to love you. I'm so in love with you it's insane. You make me the happiest person alive. I love you so much." She kissed you and you felt your hands shaking, the effect she still had on you to this very moment was crazy. She always knows how to make you smile and to make the butterflies flutter around in your stomach.

"I love you wifey." You giggled against her lips, the name making your heart soar. "I love you too, wifey." You murmured against her soft lips, pulling away and resting your head on her shoulder as you inhaled the smell of her perfume. You could definitely get used to this.