You're sick and she comes over to take care of you

You were supposed to go on a date with Demi tonight and unfortunately you'd come down with the flu. You've been together for a couple months now and you really liked each other. Sadly, you've been up since 6am, unable to stop throwing up or leave your bathroom. You were currently laying down on the bathroom floor feeling exhausted and disgusting. You managed to find the strength to reach for your phone that was on the sink. You grabbed it and dialed Demi's number, anxious about what she'd say. You prayed she wouldn't be upset with you.

"Y/N? Hey! What's up babe?" "Demi?" Your voice was hoarse and shaky and Demi was instantly worried about you. "Y/N? What's wrong?" "I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it tonight. I think I might have the flu. I'm really sorry." You felt tears well up in your eyes and you began to sniffle, your emotions heightened from how sick you felt. "Oh sweetheart. How about I come over and take care of you? I'll be there in just a few minutes." "No Demi. I don't want you to see me like this." "Y/N you're my girlfriend, okay? I am coming to take care of you. I don't want you to be alone right now." You sniffled again and mumbled out an 'okay' before hanging up the phone. As soon as you did you felt the sick feeling creeping up on you again, and just like that your head was hanging over the toilet seat as you began to throw up once again.

You rested your head on the toilet seat, your eyes closed as you tried to take some deep breaths. You could hear footsteps on your stairs and a few seconds later you saw Demi standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She saw how pale and sick you looked and she rushed towards you, rubbing your back as you began to whine, the sick feeling hitting you once again. You knew it was only a matter of time till you threw up again and you felt really humiliated about it. "I'm sorry." "Hey... don't be sorry, baby. You're sick. It's not your fault. C'mon, honey. I'm here with you, you're safe." You began to get sick again, and as humiliating as it was to you, Demi didn't care. She rubbed your back and kept whispering encouraging words into your ear, wanting you to know that she was there to take care of you.

Once you felt like you were actually done, Demi picked you up carefully and carried you to your bed. She laid you down and tucked you in before grabbing a bucket and some water for you. You pulled the covers up on the other side of the bed signaling that you wanted her to lay down with you. She gave you a sweet smile before nodding her head and climbing into bed next to you, pulling you into her arms to cuddle you. "Thank you for taking care of me." "I'll always be here to take care of you, beautiful." She kissed your head and watched your eyes close, feeling content as she held you in her arms. You knew you were always safe with her.