She yells at you and scares you

You were so excited that Demi would be coming home soon! She'd been at the studio a lot lately and she was taking the next few days off so you two could spend some time together. You two had planned to order some takeout and watch some movies, just really enjoy some time together and you were so excited about it that you could barely sit still! You went to the kitchen to get a drink when you heard the front door open and close, Demi grumbling as soon as she walked through. She took off her shoes and walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch as she ran her fingers through her hair. You frowned and sat down your glass of juice before walking over to her. You sat down next to her and put your hand on her back which she immediately pushed away. "Just leave me alone y/n." You were confused.. what was wrong with her? "Demi? What happened?" "I just wanna be alone right now." "But-" "Jesus y/n! Can't you just leave me alone for 5 fucking minutes? As soon as I sit down you cling onto me. What don't you get about me needing to be alone?" Your bottom lip quivered as you sat up, a tear falling from your eye. She never yelled at you before and it really scared you. Demi could sense this as she sighed and tried to reach for your hand, this time you pushed her away and ran upstairs, slamming and locking the door behind you.

You laid face down on the bed and cried, your heart hurting and fingers trembling from the shock of what had just happened. She knew how sensitive you were and always promised you that she'd never yell at you but she did and you were scared. A soft knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts, Demi's voice quiet as she tried to coax you into opening the door and letting her in. "Y/N? Princess I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please open the door?" You didn't move. You couldn't. You were scared. Not of her necessarily, just the way she acted and what she said and how she said it was scary. Your hands continued to tremble as more tears ran down your cheeks. "Princess.. I'm really sorry. I know I fucked up. I know I startled you and I'm so sorry." "You promised you'd never yell, Demi." She sighed and you could just picture her head hanging down. "I know. I'm sorry. I let you down and I'm sorry. Please open the door baby girl, I swear I won't yell anymore." You hesitated but eventually stood up and unlocked the door, Demi instantly opening it and pulling you into her arms. You relaxed and wrapped your arms around her as you two sink down onto the floor. "Listen to me baby. I had a really shitty day at the studio today and that is in no way an excuse for yelling at you but I just needed a couple minutes to get my thoughts together. I went about it the wrong way. I should've either came up here for a breather or asked you politely to give me a few minutes but instead I treated you badly and I'm sorry." She kissed your head and moved your hair to the left side of your neck before pressing her lips to the right side. "It's not that that bothers me. I just wanted to know what was wrong so I could help you and make you feel better. I know I'm overly sensitive but you know how hard things were for me growing up and when people yell at me it just.. scares me." "You're not overly sensitive babe, it's okay. Like I said I'm really sorry. I should've never yelled at you. Forgive me?" You smiled and turned around in her arms, kissing all over her face making her laugh. She stood up and pulled you up, grabbing your hand in hers and walking down the stairs. "Okay So Chinese food and pitch perfect?" You giggled and nodded your head ready to spend the next few days with your lovely girlfriend.