She coaxes you through an anxiety attack

A/N: it's officially one thirty in the morning and I can't sleep so I was listening to hitchhiker and this idea appeared when she sang "I pretend I'm not anxious" and boom, here's another sweet/fluffy preference. These are my favorite kinds to write. Enjoy babes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat at a table in the small cafe struggling to catch your breath. You had walked to a cafe on your own today while Demi had to go into the studio for a short time. She'd only be gone for about an hour so you figured to pass the time you'd go up a couple blocks to your favorite cafe. You were walking and listening to some new music that you'd recently come across when paparazzi began crowding around you. Even when you turned your music up all the way you could still hear them, the lights flashing brightly as they took pictures and videos of you against your will, questions about you and Demi being tossed around. You rushed into the shop and tried to catch your breath, it was a smaller place that was very cozy and comforting. People liked to go there for quiet time and friendly visits. There were only about 5 other customers in there who immediately looked up at you when you walked in. You tried to act as calm as possible, going up and placing an order before getting it and sitting down at a table in the back away from the windows and other people that were there.

You were having trouble breathing. It felt like the walls were closing in and your lungs were shrinking, making you even more anxious. You pulled out your phone and went to Demi's contact immediately. She picked up on the third ring, her voice full of happiness until she heard you struggling to breathe. "Y/N? What's wrong?" "I-I went to the c-cafe to get some coffee to try t-to pass the time and-and paparazzi f-followed me. Demi they-they were everywhere! I-I can't catch my breath." "Okay Princess, it's alright. I know where you are and I'm leaving the studio right now and I'll be there shortly. This is just another anxiety attack baby girl, you remember what we do when we have one? Deep breaths for me." "I c-can't." "You can princess. I'll be there in a few minutes. I'm gonna hang up because I don't wanna get pulled over but I'm gonna be there very soon. Just try to stay calm and take some deep breaths, alright babe?" You nodded your head even though she couldn't see you, unable to speak from how much the anxiety attack was taking control of your body. You tried to do as she said but it wasn't helping. You couldn't breathe. It felt like every time you took a breath your lungs got smaller. You felt like people were watching you and you buried you head into the table. The bell chirped indicating there was another customer. You lifted your head up to see Demi rushing towards you, crouching down next to you on the floor as she pulled your chin up with one hand, the other on your back. "It's okay now princess. I'm here now." "Demi..." "I know baby, I know. It's alright. You're safe, I'm here. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." "I can't b-breathe." "Hey Hey, in and out baby girl, you can do it." You closed your eyes as her hand that was holding your chin went to your cheek to stroke it softly. You began to take deep breaths, the feeling of her touch on your back and on your cheek beginning to soothe you. "That's my girl. Keep going. You're safe, I promise you. No more paparazzi, no ones watching us. It's just you and me here princess." You felt your lungs opening and closing normally now, your hands still shaking and your mind still racing but you were slowly coming around. You felt safer knowing Demi was there. You knew she'd never let anything or anyone hurt you. You opened your eyes to see Demi's beautiful brown ones searching your face, a smile spreading across her face when she saw you open your eyes. "There we go. That's my strong girl. See, you're safe. I'm right here." You grabbed her hands in yours, one of her thumbs going to rub over your knuckles. "I'm proud of you. You overcame another one, that's amazing." "I'm sorry I bothered you." "No don't be sorry. Princess you are the most important thing in my life. You're my person, okay. You know that I will always come running when you need me and I did, yeah? I love you my strong girl." She leaned up and captured your lips with hers, kissing you a couple times before pulling back. "Did you get your coffee baby?" "Yeah but I think it's kinda cold now." She laughed and kissed your hands that were still wrapped in hers a few times before kissing your lips once more and standing up. "One new coffee and your favorite muffin coming right up."