stargazing

It was one in the morning and neither you or Demi could sleep. You were on vacation together in the countryside and neither of you wanted to sleep. You wanted to spend every second together. You've been apart for too long.

So when you got out of bed and walked over to the patio and saw that the stars were shining brightly, way more brightly than they do in the city, Demi suggested you go outside and do some stargazing. It might've been late but neither of you cared about the time or when you had to go to sleep or wake up. You had all the time in the world.

"It's so beautiful" you were completely mesmerized by how beautiful the country was, but Demi was mesmerized by you. "You're beautiful." Demi whispered, reaching her hand out to grab yours. You rolled your eyes and laughed at her cheesy comment, but you couldn't deny how good it made you feel. "What? Hey I've been away from you for six months. Let me be a little cheesy, okay? I missed you, baby girl." You shifted your focus from the stars back to her, moving over so you could be as close to her as possible.

Her arm went around you and rested on your side, her other hand gripping hers and playing with your fingers. "I missed you too. I'm happy we're doing this, though. It's so quiet out here, so peaceful and private." She kissed the side of your head, rolling on her side so she could look at you. The moonlight was shining down on you perfectly, your skin glowing and Demi couldn't stop kissing it. "We're supposed to be stargazing, Demi." You said as she kissed across your face. She giggled and kissed your nose before rolling on her back. "I know you think it's cheesy but it's true." You looked at her and quirked an eyebrow. "The stars. You think they're beautiful but I think they're not even close to being as beautiful as you are. They shine brightly, yeah. But not as brightly as you do."

You blushed and Demi giggled, poking at your red cheeks before kissing them a couple times. "Thank you Demi." She smiled at you, putting her hand under your chin before pulling your face close to hers. Just as your lips were about to touch, you yawned and Demi laughed. "Tired now princess?" "A little. But I wanna stay out here a little while longer." She nodded and kissed the crown of your head before you both looked at the sky, admiring every star in the sky.

Demi looked back down at you a few minutes later and saw that you had fallen asleep. She carefully hooked her fingers under your thighs and picking you up, carrying you inside the cute and cozy cabin you were staying in. She tucked you in under the blankets and pressed her lips to your cheek before laying down next to you. She was so happy to be back with you and she knew this next week with you in this cabin would be heaven. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, ready to wake up in a few hours to spend every second of the day with you.