You slip in the shower

A/N: SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD HOLY SHIT!!! 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nice relaxing shower after a long day was the first thing you did when you got home. Demi was in the bedroom hanging up the clean laundry while you took a nice hot shower. You were washing your hair, your fingers rubbing in the shampoo. After the shampoo was rinsed out of your hair you reached down to get the conditioner when you lost your balance and slid, landing on your back and your head hitting the shower tap. You groaned and held your hand to the back of your head, opening your eyes to see the blood running down the drain which made you panic. "Demi... Demi!" You yelled for her even louder than the last time and you saw the bathroom door open, Demi rushing towards you instantly.

"Y/N! Princess what happened?" "I slid. Demi I'm  scared." "Don't be baby. What hurts?" "My head and my back." "You're bleeding. C'mon baby girl, let's get you to the hospital." She helped you up slowly, Demi wrapping a towel around you due to the fact that both of you were too nervous about you getting dressed, not wanting to waste any time. The drive to the hospital was intense and scary, You clutched onto Demi's hand for dear life and she kept trying to comfort you the best she could. She helped you out of the car and carried you into the hospital, yelling for help and giving the nurses a good scare.

You were in more pain than anything else but you were also a little embarrassed. You were only in your towel and Demi was being recognized by people waiting in the emergency room, none of them approaching her due to the fact that you were really injured but they definitely knew who she was and even more so, who you were. You had to have a couple stitches and Demi held your hand through it all, making sure you knew that she was there with you through it all.