Kissing in front of paparazzi

You weren't necessarily one for pda, but you also weren't one to hide your affection for Demi. It wasn't unusual for paparazzi to follow the two of you every single place you went, but today you two were trying to have a little private date. She had just gotten home from tour after being gone for four months and the first thing she wanted to do today was to take you out for dinner and just walk around the city.

Of course, paparazzi found out and began to follow you two around. You brushed it off and continued to just focus on Demi, she was back home with you and that was all you really cared about. She brought your hand that was wrapped in hers up to her lips to kiss it softly, her hands going to squeeze your cheeks making both of you laugh. "I'm so happy you're back." "Me too princess, me too." She pecked your lips before pulling away as you two walked into Starbucks, ordering your usual drinks before walking back out only to be met with about ten big guys with big cameras. She protectively wrapped her arm around your waist as you two continued to walk, trying to block out the paparazzi, just talking about anything and everything. Demi stopped in her tracks when she heard one of the guys yell to show some pda, a giggle leaving her lips before she shrugged her shoulders and kissed you, deepening the kiss before pulling away to kiss your cheek and continuing to walk hand in hand with you like nothing happened.

She wasn't the type to follow paparazzi's requests as they were normally intrusive or uncomfortable, but she couldn't lie, she definitely didn't mind that one.