"I don't want you to go"

You sat on the couch as the tears continued to stream down your face. Demi was leaving for tour tomorrow and the realization of it had finally hit you, and you were really heartbroken about it. You two had been apart in the past, Demi had gone on tours before and you both had times when you've had to be apart for a bit, but the difference between then and now was it was gonna be for a way longer time, 8 months to be exact. Due to your job you didn't really have much time to go visit her much, only a couple times and you couldn't be gone more than two months in total, and the thought of that tore you up inside.

Demi was currently upstairs packing her suitcase, giving you a few minutes to yourself. You wiped your eyes and went upstairs to see her packing up a second suitcase, mumbling to herself of things she can't forget to pack. She turned around and smiled when she saw you, but it quickly left her face when she saw that you were crying. "Princess? What's wrong?" She walked over to you and pulled you in her arms, her hands rubbing your back softly as she swayed your bodies from side to side gently. "I don't want you to go. Please don't go, Demi." She felt your tears on her skin and she took a deep breath to compose herself. She had to stay strong for you. "I know baby girl. I wish I could just pack you in my suitcase and bring you with me." You giggled and that made her smile, she kissed the side of your head and pulled away from you.

She placed both of her hands on your face so you couldn't pull away from her, so you'd be looking at her and you couldn't turn away. "It's just a few months baby. Time will fly by-" "but what if it doesn't? What if it drags on? We've been apart before but never for 8 months, Demi. What if this tears us apart? Or you forget about me?" "Is that what you're afraid of? That I'll forget about you? Baby I could never forget about you. I think about you every second of everyday and that's not gonna change now. This isn't gonna tear us apart, it'll make us stronger, I know it. I love you so much." She brushes her lips against yours, her fingers stroking your cheeks softly before kissing you lovingly. "I love you too." You murmured against her lips. She pulled away a minute later and rested her forehead on yours, her eyes gazing into yours "we'll be just fine. I promise."