You're starting to show (pregnancy series)

You walked slowly down the stairs, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and letting out a yawn. You found Demi in the kitchen making breakfast which is something that she could do for you again now considering your morning sickness was passing.

You jumped on the counter, mumbling a 'good morning' to your wife, making her jump and laugh. "You scared me. Good morning princess!" She smiled before kissing you. "What's for breakfast?" "Chocolate chip pancakes and fruit!" You smiled at the thought of it, practically drooling. Demi turned around towards you again about to say something when she stopped, looking at your stomach and rushing over to you, placing her hand on it as she looked up at you smiling. "What?" "You have a bump! It's there! I can see it!" You looked down and gasped when you saw it. It was there. Small, but still there. "Oh my gosh! I don't even know how I didn't see it when I was brushing my teeth this morning!" You both laughed and kissed again, Demi reaching over to turn the stove off and crouching down by your feet. She grabbed your hand and put it on your stomach and placed hers over it, both of you in awe over the bump. "I can't believe it.. there's a human in me." She giggled before leaning up to kiss your cheek. She stood up and walked over to the kitchen table where her phone was, grabbing it before walking back to you and crouching down by your feet again.

"What are you doing?" "Taking a few pics. Sending a couple to my mom, and changing my lock screen. Smile!" She said happily which made you giggle and cover your face with your hands. "Haha too late! I got a photo of you smiling before you covered your face!" She stuck out her tongue playfully before laughing and kissing your cheek. She sent a couple pictures to her mom before she placed her phone on the counter next to you before kissing your stomach, making you giggle. "That tickles!" You both laughed, breakfast totally forgotten about for a little while as you two focused on how the little human inside of you was beginning to grow, something you weren't sure if you'd ever be able to see or say, but feeling so damn grateful that you did. Even more so that you got to watch it and feel it. You truly were the luckiest woman in the world.