First date gone wrong

You've been looking forward to your first date with Demi since she first asked you out; but your luck was horrible and of course, you weren't feeling well and the date was tonight.

You started to feel nauseous but pushed through it, figuring that it was just nerves and you'd be fine in a little while. But as the night went on you only started to feel worse and you dreaded getting in the car when she picked you up. There was a knock on the door of your apartment and you took one last look in the mirror. You looked pale and clammy but you didn't really think too much of it yet, so you opened the door and smiled when you saw Demi standing in front of you. "Hey y/n, whoa- are you feeling alright?" You cleared your throat as the nauseous feeling grew more intense but you brushed it off. "Yeah, I'm good. You ready?" Demi nodded and grabbed your hand as she walked you to her car before getting in herself and driving off to the restaurant.

You had to eat slowly because you felt so sick, fearing that if you ate fast you'd throw up everywhere. Demi noticed and asked you if you were okay but every time she asked you gave her the same answer and she eventually stopped asking. But as you got back in the car you felt your dinner starting to come back up. "Demi? Do you mind pulling over? I feel really sick." "Yeah, of course." She stopped the car once she reached the shoulder on the freeway. You opened the door and unbuckled your seatbelt before you started to throw up. Demi unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car as she rushed to your side and crouched down next to you. She winced when you started to dry heave a few minutes later. She wasn't quite sure what to do to help you so she rubbed your back and told you everything was okay which made you feel a little less anxious and embarrassed.

You eventually stopped a few minutes after that and sat back in your seat as you tried to catch your breath. "You okay y/n?" Demi asked you as she brushed your sweat soaked hair away from your forehead. "No. I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed." Demi shook her head and gave you a reassuring smile, grabbing one of your hands and rubbing her fingers over your clammy knuckles. "Don't be. It happens. Why don't I take you back to my place and you can sleep there? I'd feel better knowing you've got someone taking care of you." You smiled tiredly and nodding your head weakly. She leaned your seat back and pressed a kiss to your forehead before she closed your door as you slowly drifted to sleep.

You woke up a couple hours later to find you were on Demi's couch. "Hey, you're awake." "Hm. Yeah. Thanks for letting me sleep." She walked over with a bottle of water in her hands and placed it on the floor next to the couch. "You're welcome. You can go back to sleep if you want. You still look exhausted." You kisses her cheek and leaned your head back against the pillow as Demi fixed the blanket that was placed over you. "Sorry I ruined our date." You mumbled sleepily. "You didn't ruin anything. We can always have a do over date when you get better. Just go back to sleep and focus on getting better." She pressed her lips against your sweaty forehead, smiling when she noticed you were sound asleep. It wasn't that bad of a date in Demi's eyes but she was more than happy to do it all over again when you felt better.