Pass the salt (mature)

A/N: I'm sorry in advance. This was requested and now I can't stop thinking about this. I had to mark this book as mature from this chapter and.. it fucked me up. Kinda dirty if you understand how some guys have daddy kinks and some girls have mommy kinks.. oh god, I'm sorry. You've been warned. Okay...enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Demi were having a nice get together with your family. Demi was seated next to you, your mom next to her and your dad on the other side next to you, and your siblings sitting across from you. You guys were having a nice dinner that your parents had made, you guys were joking around and laughing about some random stories Demi was telling about from touring, her hand on your thigh under the table comfortably. You reached for your French fries on your plate and realized you needed the salt that was placed right in between Demi and your mom who were having a nice conversation. You decided you'd wait patiently for a break in the conversation and eat some of the other food on your plate. Demi's infectious laughter along with your mom and dads was heard echoing through the dining room as the conversation ceased giving you the perfect opportunity to ask for what you needed.

"Hey mommy can you pass the salt?" You smiled but it quickly faltered when both Demi and your mom reached for the salt, their fingers touching the salt as everyone looked up at them. Demi panicked, her eyes widening in fear. She was so used to calling you that that anytime she heard the word escape your mouth she'd do whatever you needed, but she practically forgot your family was sitting all around you and she had never wanted to disappear off the face of the earth more than she did then. She removed her hand from the salt and cleared her throat, looking down at her fork before she dared to look up a few seconds later only to find everyone staring at the two of you, your mom giggling to herself and your dad... well, not so much. He cleared his throat loudly before taking a drink of his water and returning to his food. No one had handed you the salt yet and you weren't quite sure what to do. You sat there awkwardly, you and Demi staring at each other and trying not to laugh. Your mom tapped Demi's hand and handed her the salt, giggling when she only stared back at her with her wide brown eyes. "Here you go babe" Demi handed you the salt making you smile and mumble a 'thank you' before you mentally prayed that this dinner would just end... and that you'd walk out of your parents house with Demi in one piece.